March Volvo Socal Specials: XC90 T6 w/ Advanced Package - $585 + tax w/ fees due ($1500) 36/10k. Can add MSDS!

Please read before posting or PMing me

This is an offer from a store in Southern California (LA Suburbs). They have a few colors available

If you are not from California or a bordering state, they will not lease to you

If you are from a state bordering California, they will charge you a fee for your registration.

I have included info for extra miles should you need them. You can add MSDS to lower payment further.

If you are interested, please email me - Info@Bensbestprice.com](mailto:Info@Bensbestprice.com) for more info.

Dealer is in Southern California

2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum
MSRP: $62,xxx

Monthly Payment:
1).10k $585 + tax
2).12k $599 + tax
3).15k $639 + tax

Drive-Off Amount: $1500 total cash due at signing
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k

Region:Socal
Can add MSDS

9 Likes

Morning! Do they have any deals on Inscriptions?

Yeah I just haven’t built it.

Inscription has 5k in allowance now.

Interesting! I’m trying to decide between the GLE, X3, SQ and XC. Don’t really have a favorite so just seeing which is the most aggressive

Why do you want the inscription?

I just like the looks of the interior better. I’m also hunting for one with ACC and they seem more common on the XC

ACC? That’s on all XC90s

Full speed ACC? I thought that was still park of a package

I assume you’re talking about Pilot Assist? It’s part of the advanced package on the XC60 but standard on the XC90 as far as I’m aware.

Updated Pricing on this one.

How would a Midwest XC60 T6 inscription do?

Morning, Any deals on S90 T6 Inscription?

1 Like

Any deals on V90CC AWD?

Why don’t you guys just PM him if you’re looking for other models? This is a marketplace post for a specific car.

2 Likes