Volvo S90 T8 Discount

You stated you qualify for a-plan so that is automatically 6% off msrp. Realistically you can get to 10 or 11%. Try to use MSD as you can put up $3k on a credit card w/points or cash back for additional savings.

Interesting, because I see there was $3K a-plan cash this month. I guess they pulled it.

1 Like

So far 3 dealers who have them in stock have told me they wont discount the car other than the applicable rebates/incentives.

I can give you the contact info of a couple people Iā€™ve been working with in so cal if the dealers up there wonā€™t play.

1 Like

Actually all the dealers I have been talking to are in S.cal. I thought they would be more flexible compared to N.Cali dealers but that hasnā€™t been the case.

I know n.cali dealers wont budget because the PHEV market is ridiculously hot.

Which dealers down here have you been talking to?

I can confirm @Rezar1 statement. The dealers in SoCal have been stingy. But there might be hope. I have reached out to every Volvo dealership in SoCal up to Monterey regarding a S90 T6 Momentum and nothing.

Can you provide some contacts @mllcb42

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I found quite a few S90 T8s that have been sitting on the lots down here for 120+ days. Thatā€™s awfully stale inventory that Iā€™m sure theyā€™d love to get rid of.

Volvo of Santa Monica
Culver City Volvo
Rusnak (Pasadena) Volvo
Thousand Oaks Volvo

Iā€™ve definitely had mixed results with some of those dealers, but have a good contact at Rusnak that I got this deal from 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Let me know if youā€™d like the contact of who I worked with there.

1 Like

Sure. The person I have talked to the initial is CL. Not sure if itā€™s the same person.
Thanks,

Anybody have any idea what dealer discount should be targeted on a S90 loaner/demo?

No one here got any loaner/demo deals on Volvo. I guess they are not attractive to dealers to discount cars to 20-25% off.

I have a dealer at 9% on a new s90 T5, I donā€™t even know where to start on a demo, but I found a dealer with about 5 of them.

I got an initial offer from a dealer on a demo V90CC with <100 miles on it at 17% off. I would expect an S90 to be able to go a bit deeper.

Interesting, they are advertising 10% dealer discount before incentives with 6500 miles. With just 15% discount it works out as well as A plan, which I canā€™t qualify for.

Does the RV drop when it has 6500 miles on it? Iā€™d expect so.

I will let you know if I ever find out.

Appreciate your contact at Rusnak. Grateful for your help.

You get the same with a-plan on a new one, so not much of a discount. Under 100 miles means it was punched, but not driven as loaner/demo, so like new.
You get penalized for mileage over 2K and RV doesnā€™t change (I think)