Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Finalized a deal today on a 2017 T6 Momentum

MSRP: 57,455
Adjusted Capitalized Cost: 41730.62 (includes taxes on Costco rebate, acquisition, dealer and registration fees)
Residual: 59%
Money Factor: 0.0001
Due at Signing: $350
Monthly: $350 including tax (7.25% tax rate)

May have been able to do a little better but was very happy with the price. Ended up getting about ~12% off before incentives.

Good deal. 24/10? 59% RV on a 2017 seems high. Post pics in Trophy Garage.

It’s a 24/7.5k lease. Pics coming!!!

Great deal, congrats! Assuming this was in Colorado?

What dealer? Great deal!!! Congrats!!!

Yes, deal was in Colorado at a Broomfield Volvo dealer. Not sure if I can give the name or not but it’ll be easy to figure out. I got a similar offer from the Littleton Volvo dealer which I used with Broomfield dealer on a color combination we liked much more. The Littleton one was with $1000 at signing on slightly less MSRP’d version (didn’t have convenience package)

Great work and congrats! Enjoy!

I’m starting to see volvos a lot now. Was leasehackr responsible for this?

Hey guys,

Can anyone know how much VOLVO incentives are there now on 2017 S90 T5 Momentum in So.Cal?

Costco $3000
Volvo ??
Any conquest ??

Thanks!

One hackr in particular had the crystal balls to predict that S90 would be leasing at 399 or under. Other hackrs made fun of him and said 60k Volvo for 399, no way …

1 Like

This person sounds like a first mover genius :wink:

Maybe you also remember that long before you even grew your crystal balls, one hackr begged others to grab deals on Volvos?

Autobytel is your friend
3000 Costco
2750 Dealer Cash
3500 lease cash

thanks a lot!..

Telling someone to grab deal on Volvos is like telling someone the sun will rise in the east. Telling someone to wait until the price is under 399 to grab an S90 is like telling someone what time the sun will rise and what the temperature will be.

For the latter you need crystal balls and gold member. For the former, you just need a keyboard.

2 Likes

That other hackr sounds like someone who likes to steal credits. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: jk

Another gold member prediction. People in CARB states with State Rebate will soon be able to lease the BOLT for $99 per month effective payment.

:rofl:
More than telling

But I have to give to you - this time your 60/40 prediction worked.

Great deal!

I got a 2018 T5 Momentum.

$52k MSRP

With Costco and Volvo allowances: $322 per month, $1250 drive-off. This was in Southern California.

Great deal. Would you mind sharing your dealer info?

Also, was your monthly including tax?

thanks

Hi All,

I am super new to this, and have tried to understand the nuances as best as I can, however still having a difficult time determining what quality of deal this is. The above is what one of my local Volvo dealers shared with me as his best offer on a new 2017 S90 T6 Momentum. He advised that the above includes the applicable Costco A-plan pricing as well as their incentives and Volvo’s current incentives and lease cash. Curious to know what else I should be looking at or questioning at this juncture. Thank you!