Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

Sorry - these were on 2017s

Are those deals tax included? Regardless great deals.

A-plan Elite incentive and Costco are one and the same, its just Costco is available to all with a Costco membership, which is easy to get ahead of purchase with enough planning.

I’m seeing a 2018 T6 Momentum $58,940 on my Honcker right now for $379 with $980 due at signing for a 24/7,500 term. That payment includes 9.25% tax. $406/$1,006 due for 24/10k.

But I will say that I have never seen this many Volvos on the road. They are everywhere now!

what state are you in?

Los Angeles. I’m guessing it includes the Costco rebate, even though the app hasn’t confirmed membership.

If it includes costco, it is 10% off which is OK. Otherwise it is 15.2% off which is insane.

Thanks. I thought Costco was an additional 3K. That makes me feel even better

@jworthy42 - yes tax included.

At least in NY, they’ve all gone up. Yesterday a T6 Inscription MSRP = 66k was 505. Today it is 644

Amazing Volvo/Chery (奇瑞汽车股份有限公司) S90 deals.

Sumting wong with Volvo?

1 Like

He’s probably just pissed with the “deal” he got on a $40k Giulia.

It’s Geely. Should learn before posting. BTW: congrats on your Chrysler lol

1 Like

Wow! Congrats! Were you able to upgrade Volvo On Call subscription from 6 months to 4 years?
I didn’t realize 2018s comes with 4 years subscriptions.

YOu mean the rebadged Chrysler 200?

I wouldn’t go that far. It’s a very nice, made in Italy car made with shitty Chrysler materials.

I know the Ghibli is loaded with parts from the chrysler parts bin, but I did not see any chrysler bits in the Giulia…

Rear view mirror, AC controls, cheap plastic all over - all look like they came straight from Chrysler.

1 Like

doh! simplified chinese gets me EVERY TIME.