Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

I guess it all depends. Are you doing 7500 or 10? Are you willing to go through this hassle again in 24 months or does 36 sound better? On the 36 do you think you would have to put a new set of tires on this car before returning. 18 19 inch rubber isn’t cheap either.

II Btw are you cook county/city of Chicago lease tax. I couldn’t work backwards to there tax number. Just double check the math on that to make sure. I had one dealer yesterday calculating tax on incorrect values. When I told him he was wrong he told me sales tax is hard to understand, walked out of there. He was essentailly padding another 500 in the sales price.

I think the dealer you are buying at is the one Volvo dealer I have not tried working with. The car you are getting has a unique set of options packages so the msrp sticks out from the sea of other s90s. My quest for 12% off msrp continues.

Good luck and early congrats on your new s90!

You can ask for anther 2% and walk away if they don’t get there. If you don’t absolutely need it then wait until the end of the month or Oct 2nd (whenever current numbers expire). Chances are they will call you in a few days if they don’t sell it. But know that you will be risking the deal.
If you are in doubt about 24/36. Go for 24, you will be surprised what you can get in two years. And the new car gets boring sooner than you think.

1 Like

If the mileage is doable for you, I would jump on the 24mo for 418.

Rizza36, Admin and steevo,

Thank you for your advice. I got the S90 with 24 months and 7,500 mile offer. It was my first lease and you and this forum helped me a lot. They sold 2017 T6 Mom with me and another one that I was thinking of at the same time so I am glad that I was able to grab the. It’s Field Volvo. There are not many 2017 S90s available in Chicagoland so please make sure to get one for yourself too! I like the car so far! Thanks again!

24 months is the best deal because you maximize the incentives on a per month basis. Congrats on getting a 60k car for 418 a month …

1 Like

I’d rather keep a great deal on a great car longer.

If so, then you will be able to extend Volvo lease for 6 months no issues …

Officially - 3 months, not six. Look in your on-line account :wink:
But many years ago I did extend by 6 month

Thank you very much. How do you extend the Volvo lease for 6 months (or 3 month )?
Now I definitely want to do that if it’s possible.

Congrats on your new ride and 24/7.5k

Option to extend for 3 month will be available in your online account, you can do it from there without calling them. For 6 months you’ll need to call them and ask. They probably don’t offer it, but you can always ask.

Thanks Ursus, vhooloo, amin,

I would like to definitely try for 6 months extension. What would be the good way to do that? It is better to do toward the end of the lease or sooner? What would be the better way to ask?

RIzza36, did you get yours?

Thanks,

Wait until the end and then decide. No need to do it from the start - you may not like the car, personal situation may change, you may decide to jump on a “killer” deal, etc. Then extend online or call them to see if they offer 6 months extension.

Not yet, still holding out for someone to go 12% off MSRP. If I can’t get it, I’m gonna do an E300. Luckily, I have time as my current lease expires on 11/20.

Wanted to share as this forum has been a huge help to me.

Just signed a 24/12 lease on a T5 FWD momentum.

MSRP 50K
331 a month - first payment only due at signing. Everything else rolled in.
I did apply A-plan elite incentive but NO Costco (unfortunately not a member)
They also cut me a check for 600 covering my last remaining payment and disposition fee on my VW

Same dealer offered a T6 AWD 58K MSRP for 399 a month. Same drive offs as above but after driving both, I didn’t feel the T6 was superior enough to warrant another $70 a month.

Great deals where is this dealer?

Was this on a 2017 or 2018? Can you share dealer location?

Man, I might have to get one since this is my exact price point lol. thanks for sharing. I can’t see how Volvo NA will turn a profit this year lol …

Got similar quotes from a couple dealers. All in MA