Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

With the current midsommar offers plus Costco plus conquest of 3750. It brought the price down tremendously.

So how can I replicate?

Hi, do you mind PM me some good dealers that you know in NC? Thank you!

anyone have any suggestions for S CA dealer I would appropriate too. Im in Orange County

I had thought we would see 399 but this surpasses my wildest dream. You are leasing an S90 for the same payment than to lease an S60.

Mike,
My experience is from 2 years ago so things may have changed but you should be willing to hike up to Ontario or Culver City for a good deal. V of OC Santa Ana(one behind Crevier) was not competitive at all. BUT there are under major construction and literally have no place to store their inventory so they might be little more motivated to sell? Sales floor is bunch of trailers out in their parking lotā€¦

Please update us if/when you get some numbers in Socal

Thanks Johnny- will do.

Need some help here
2017 S90 T6 AWD
this fight sure is not easyā€¦
First offer Msrp:$63,315
total cap cost 47k with incentives. They are being a little coy with the numbers so farā€¦
If I shoot for 10 -12 percent off MSP I should be closer to 45-46k with the current incentives right?

If you accept the Costco $3k rebate, are you held to the A-list pricing, or is the dealer allowed to go below that price?

You can still negotiate lower

Hi guys, new to the site. Looking to get rid of my 2015 BMW 528xi with remaining 5 payments left of $475. I am interested in lease Volvo s90 inscription msrp almost 70k for 24 months 12k in NJ. Anyone can recommend a dealer that would match some of the pricing mentioned here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Looking for 2018 sign and drive

You should probably hire a broker. I donā€™t think you understand the purpose of this forum.

I went to a local dealer and was given The following numbersā€¦
12k/36months 706 sign and drive
And called another dealer who quoted me $929 with $4200 out of pocketā€¦

Just wondering if anyone has recently got a deal in NJ/NY area. Thanks

Hi, I am very new to the forum but need your help. I was about to sign up for a S90 T6 AWD 2017 in Chicago but decided to sign tomorrow morning.

How does this look for you? Is this good deal? It does not show but all allowance, lease cash, and Costco 3k included.

Does 24 months lease better or 36 months?

Would you go with 7500mi or 10,000mi?

Thank you very much for your advice in advance!

You got 10% off MSRP. People have reported 2-3% more.
Taxable fees probably has Acquisition fee of $695 not sure about the rest.
24 is better for sure.
7.5K will save you another $25 on 24 month lease but only you know how much you need.

Hi Amin,

Thank you for your feedback! I posted duplicatesā€¦ this is 7500mi offer

They donā€™t give me any further discount ā€¦ Is there any good way to approach for getting better deal?

Thank you,

If you donā€™t mind me asking what dealer is this. I too have been shopping all week for an s90 in Chicago. Trying to get 12% off msrp before discounts. Maybe we can get a 2 deal special lol.

Im assuming the 6500 is the lease cash and costco rebate, the 4500 is included in the discount of 10546. Overall it looks like it maybe as good as its going to get in Chicagoland. Ask for a breakout of the taxable fees just to double check.

This is a great deal for you.Go sign it and donā€™t share the dealer name until you signed lolā€¦
419 for a 60k Volvo!? Insane deal get it!

Thank you Rizza36 and vhooloo. Iā€™ll share the dealer info later lol. Itā€™s tough market in Chicagoland for 2017 T6 Mom
Should I sign for 24 month? or 36 month is good too?