Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

You can get a good deal on 2018 for 24/10

There was a lady here who, according to her, got conquest with 14 months left on her Audi lease.

Is that $2100 just for the S90 or is it for all models? Or does it vary based upon MSRP?

The $2100 would help offset some of the $3000 lost from Costco all other things being equal - but not sure how difficult it would be to have all other things be equal.

If the amount is $2100 for any Volvo demo, then it would more than offset the $750 rebate on the S60, XC60 or XC90.

Didnā€™t ask him, he volunteered :slight_smile: But sure, this would help him offset his losses, not Costco. Costco doesnā€™t come out from dealerā€™s pocket.

Thanks for the tip! Iā€™ll be sure to give that a go :slight_smile:

Experience in the Chicago-region the last couple days is that 12% off before incentives on a 2017 T6 Momentum is a deal they walk away from flat in every case. Iā€™ve gotten to about 8.5% before incentives.

I am seeing pretty consistent doc/other fees that are higher than the leasehackr calculator. Can these be looked up?

I checked with VCFS. itā€™s 12 months.

1 Like

what are you talking about? on Volvos website it says it is exclusive Scandinavian luxury :wink:

and I may need a second car, so weā€™ll see about the buick. trying to work it out now actually.

didnā€™t end up taking the momentum plus and convenience packages - not super necessary .

2018 S90 T5 AWD momentum was at 224 per month 10k/24. I added at 5k damage waiver (My wife hits every curb possible) and went from 10k miles to 12k.

Total is $264 per month with around $1500 at signing.

Mussel blue with charcoal here I come! so excited!

1 Like

For real though, I love the car. I am really glad I went with the T6 and not the T5 at the end of the day. Everything about is solid and luxurious. Wish it was a V6 though.

Can I ask what the difference between T5 and T6? Could it really be worth an addition 175 a month?

Well to begin its supercharged and I got the AWD. T5 comes only in FWD. I test drove the T5 and it was not a vehicle that Iā€™d want. Its great but just not enough for me to drive it for 3 years.

it has to come in AWD, because I have the 2018 T5 in AWD. and good thing mine is only 24 month haha

1 Like

It looks like Volvo making things more confusing with package juggling. For 2017, T5 was FWD and T6 was AWD. It appears for 2018, there is a T5 AWD.

Can you post your deal breakdown with MSRP, selling price, rebates, etc. Iā€™m trying like heck to get a 2018 51,400 MSRP T5 for around $300 but am having zero luck. Dealer has said they are all in at 445/mo+tax with Costco rebate included which I donā€™t believe as Iā€™m only at ~4% discount before any of the incentives.

Costco deal comes with A Plan pricing. That should get you to 5% discount by itself. Iā€™m finding similar quotes on a 18 T5 Mom AWD.

Similar quotes to the sub $300 cheapoleaso is getting or to the $4xx Iā€™m getting?

Remember his deal included 3750 in conquest for his expensive Mercedes lease, which is ~150 month reduction on a 24 month lease.

Wait how did you get that crazy deal? How can I get that crazy deal?

That is a great el cheapo leaso deal on the volvo. Congrats. Sorry about the wife who hits all the curbs - that is muy expensivo spouso ā€¦ :wink:

Also, the car had extras which they didnā€™t charge for because it came fresh from the dock like that.

Heads up graphical display and momentum plus package. Total was 265.45 per month.

It is an amazing car.

1 Like