Volvo S90 Closed 7/31/2017

So, you are saying 0.73% incl.tax is not good enough on a $60k non-loaner car? C’mon!

1 Like

This is a quote I just got from my local dealer…I’m fairly far off I’d say…:joy: They must be marking up the money factor to close to 20% or something as I have no idea how they can get those numbers otherwise.

A few people posted that even after email and the back and forth, Boston Volvo came up with different numbers once they showed up in person. But in any case, if they put it on paper, pay them a visit, tell them you will do Multiple Security Deposit and try to get that payment to 400!

Ps did they share all the numbers with you? Like Sales price, Money Factor, Rebates etc etc. The surprise may be in those details …

.65% is much better and within striking distance :slight_smile:

ROFLMAO. They are asking for 1k a month for an S90 with 5k down? You should not have gone to the dealership in the Armani suit and your Lamborghini - they think you play QB in the NFL!

Guess what? 0.5% is even better and also within your hypothetical striking distance :slight_smile:

how on earth…

is that price for 3 leases?

Yes it is - the price for the S90 lease, the dealer’s sports car and his yacht lease all paid by the customer …

I like your attitude but I would recommend taking baby steps. Let us get to .7% before we go for .6% and then .5%. Patience my young friend, you don’t catch the best fish the second you cast your line :slight_smile:

LOL I could be your daddy

The dealer apparently didn’t add enough zeros in the money factor but still a sign and drive came out to $664/mo for 36/mo with 12k miles which is much more than I’d be willing to spend. I’m going to ask for the money factor they’re using though since they’re already marking up the acquisition fee $300.

give them $300

but make sure you get maximum discount from msrp around 23-25%

also like the original poster if you have spare cash… we recommend MSD as it will lower your monthly.