Volvo S90 Closed 7/31/2017

2 Likes

congratz! enjoy ur s90!!!

i am jealous of your lease pull ahead amount :slight_smile:

Wow didn’t even notice. I live in the same town. I hope the deal was closed with the same dealer I use.

I am from 07024 as well :slight_smile: fort lee all the way!

1 Like

Tip of the hat to you!!! Didn’t even realize you could do MSD with Volvo :slight_smile:

Nice!

I am considering a lease on a 2017 S90 T6 Momentum AWD with Momentum Plus, Convenience Package, and Vision Package. Local dealership in Boston is offering a 7,500 mile/year lease (which is more than I need as a city driver) for $439/month for 36 months. $1,900 due at signing, which is first month’s payment, acquisition, doc fees, and taxes. No cap cost reduction. MSRP of $59,260, selling price of $50,260.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

------ delete post please

They only give you $1,300 discount, meaning about $1,700 over invoice before $7,700 incentives. You should get them to $54,260 before $7,700 in lease/dealer cash. But the lease payment looks great, for some reason.
There is also pull-ahead conquest and loyalty, if you qualify.

Thank you both for the input, will get to work on the purchase price.

Just clarify numbers with them, because I think $439/mo (not sure if tax is included) is a great deal.

It does include sales tax.

I think your sale price does not include $3,200 lease cash which they applied as cap cost reduction, bringing adjusted cap cost down to $47,060, which is within $500 of my numbers. Jump on this.

Hi Justin,
Bottom line, if you’re getting a $439/month quote on a 36/7.5K, assuming MF and residuals are the same as they were for June and July 0.00028/51%, this reverse calculates into a selling price of $44,345 which is a very good cap cost.
Is this Boston Volvo or Norwood by chance? Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

First of all this is Boston Volvo and some of us got the surprise that when you actually call them or show up, they quote a different price lol :slight_smile:
Regardless, if they advertise 439 a month for 59k car, then you should find out the MF, put MSD to lower the MF and be able to get this for 399 + tax. Why 399 do you ask? Well, why not? :slight_smile:

If you qualify for conquest, even better :wink:

No need to jump on it - there are several T6 Momentum available at Boston Volvo and Norwood Volvo in inventory. Take your time, play them against each other. The only negative is the residual also keeps dropping like a rock :slight_smile:

This is Boston Volvo. I’m not in a rush, and happy to take my business elsewhere if numbers don’t work for me.

@vhooloo — what sort of issues have you run into with them? I have email from sales person confirming pricing on a specific car by VIN. Curious what surprises I should expect… Thank you!

So, you are saying 0.73% incl.tax is not good enough on a $60k non-loaner car? C’mon!

1 Like

This is a quote I just got from my local dealer…I’m fairly far off I’d say…:joy: They must be marking up the money factor to close to 20% or something as I have no idea how they can get those numbers otherwise.

A few people posted that even after email and the back and forth, Boston Volvo came up with different numbers once they showed up in person. But in any case, if they put it on paper, pay them a visit, tell them you will do Multiple Security Deposit and try to get that payment to 400!

Ps did they share all the numbers with you? Like Sales price, Money Factor, Rebates etc etc. The surprise may be in those details …

.65% is much better and within striking distance :slight_smile: