Volvo S60 T5 Momentum FWD - Please advise - Is this a good deal / how can it be made better if possible?

Car: New 2020 Volvo S60 T5 Momentum Sedan (4,000 Miles on it, it had an incident, was a loaner, it is fully loaded, see packages)
Packages: Premium Package, Multimedia Package, Advanced Package, Heated Front Seats & Heated Steering Wheel, Metallic Paint, 19" 5-V Spoke Tinted Silver Wheel.

Please see attached picture for lease quote details (I am also uploading on the leasehackr calculator)

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate your input and feedback.

Please see the memo in the leasehackr calculator.

Goody… you’re Calc has a wrong acquisition fee, never mention a trade, keep that mess separate.

Should the acquisition fee be $995? Also, do you have any feedback on the deal? Thanks.

Check your messages. I sent an accurate calculator.

If you want to accurately cross shop prices and see if/where there is room for improvement, you need to separate out the incentives from the selling price.

The positive equity in the trade is essentially a plus up to your due at sale amount. This deal is $330/mo with $1861 DAS. Your DAS is made up of $1061 in cash and $800 in trade equity. The calculator should just read $1861 in cash DAS.

I’d also ventured to guess that you could get more money for your Crosstrek through Carvana/Vroom/Other Car buyers