Volvo S60 rebates and discount

Hi all- looking to take advantage of the medical first responder rebate I’ve been hearing about. I’m currently in a 2019 T6 r-design. Got a pretty solid demo Deal about a year ago. My wife’s a nurse and figured if we can get another one for her at a nice discount it’d be worth it.

I live in Boston.

what’s a solid discount on an s60 t5 right now pre-incentive? 10-12%? Is that accurate? How about a demo if I can find one?

To confirm incentives are 4500 / 2k loyalty / 2k medical? Can Costco be stacked on top of both of those?

Also have a-plan incase discounts sucks right now… I suppose they don’t let you stack a-plan on top or negotiated sale price like the good old days?

Thanks!
Jeff

Are there better deals to be had on any other models other than the wagon? Wife doesn’t want the wagon…

@Bostoncarconcierge is your guy to talk to in MA. He knows the market inside and out. No Costco on s60, only Xc 40/60/90, v60/90, and v60/90 cross country.

They put an end to that in 18, however, there have been a few deals recently that have popped up with it applied. I haven’t been able to get a straight answer as to if that’s those dealers rolling the dice on a charge back or if Volvo changed their policy temporarily.