JULY Volvo Programs New and CPO cars listed! $500 extra rebates till the 5th!

Hi guys and gals,

We have 41 XC60s on the lot and 59 XC90s. I need to get them off the lot ASAP. I am $3,400 UNDER MSRP on XC60’s. We also only have a dealer fee of $175. No other fees accept Bank and DMV.

PRICING CHANGES

This is my deal for an XC60 B5 Momentum AWD with climate pkg

This is the calculator for a B5 Inscription AWD

The link below is for my XC90 T6 Momentum AWD (with Climate pkg) deal. This is over $3,000 below MSRP.

Teachers, Military, and first responders get an additional $500 off.

This is for the XC90 T5 it is a bit cheaper than the T6

Please pick a stock number and give me a ring!

https://www.empirevolvocarssmithtown.com/new-inventory/index.htm

Please feel free to dm me or call/text my work cell 934-799-2716

12 Likes

For this market, in NY with the capped doc fee and no broker fee, looks pretty solid!

Especially if there is no ~$300-$400 “protection fee” like other LI dealers… which is the BS Zurich Shield crap.

2 Likes

Thanks! Any feedback is appreciated! I want to show my GM that internet sales aka forum sales is the way to go.

EDIT

I did not address this:

THERE IS NO PROTECTION FEE!

I just need a deposit and credit application to “protect” a deal

7 Likes

Good start at invoice with low dealer fee.

1 Like

Thank you! I just want to move as many units as I can

Any PHEV versions of the XC60/90 that you are also trying to move?

Cash on hood always moves cars

That’s the plan!

where ny you located

Long Island NY!

You have white

yup!

See the link below

its in stock

https://www.empirevolvocarssmithtown.com/new/Volvo/2022-Volvo-XC60-for-sale-saint-james-ny-4623cae80a0e09a82f043eac503c3095.htm

How can I contact youstrong text

934 799 2716
thats my work cell, you can call or text or you can dm here, whichever is easier for you

1 Like

Thanks for posting your lease figures…

A 2022 XC60 SUV for $614 sounds very reasonable…

But…$4,234 cash at signing seems excessive…

The whole point of leasing to me Is to minimize the cash out-of-pocket…

Is your MF being offered at base rate… and not marked up?

….

How much do you know about leasing? You can have 0 out of pocket, if you want to. What “trunk money”? The programs are what they are and programs make the lease.

1 Like

Trunk cash is only offered on the Prius

19 Likes

@thevolvoguy - welcome to the downside of the forum - posting an invoice deal in a crazy market basically w/o a doc and it gets called unreasonable.

feel free to landfill THs

14 Likes

I think you’re not being reasonable. Assuming posted calc for the 60 is for a B5 Mom, yeah that’s base.
Invoice and base, with basically no doc fee. The deal isn’t mind-shattering, but still, not bad.

If you want a lower price - you should have bought a year ago. No need for dealer discounts or for Volvo to shove money in the trunk when nobody else has cars.

4 Likes

LeaseHackr is the way to go!
I see a $500 discount running on the website. Can that be stacked on top of the $2600 discount you mentioned above?
And the calculator you posted above for XC60…does that apply for either B5 Momentum or B5 Inscription?