Volvo Lease Deals California ~ XC60 Recharge Plus 527+tax 36/7.5k | XC90 Recharge Plus 636+tax 24/7.5k | 4k DAS

Here is the link to create your free account on our website. Once you create an account you will gain access to our full lease calculator which will allow you to adjust your lease term, miles per year, add a down payment (or do zero driveoff), and add MSD’s (if applicable). You will even be able to see the current available rebates for each vehicle and add them to help lower your payment even further!

Once you create your free account, check out our deal on the XC60 T5 Momentum:

2021 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum Lease Deal | Omega Auto Group

July Volvo lease deals now available!

Volvo Lease Deals | July | Omega Auto Group

:fire: :fire: 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum Lease Deal | 447+tax 1900 DAS+MSD | 36/7.5k :fire: :fire:

SEPTEMBER 2021 VOLVO LEASE SPECIALS

Call or Text 818-900-2565

September Volvo lease deals now available!

NO ADDITIONAL BROKER FEE OR RETAINER!

Volvo Lease Deals | September | Omega Auto Group

Anything for 2022?

Super old thread. OP, PM a mod to re-open if you update the thread.

2023 Volvo C40 Recharge EV PLUS
MSRP 59xxx
3000 Due at Signing
348+Tax
24/7.5k
For now text us at 818-900-2565 to get this deal. Will update once we have posted it on our website.

2023 Volvo C40 Recharge EV Ultimate
MSRP 62xxx
3000 Due at Signing
419+Tax
24/7.5k
For now text us at 818-900-2565 to get this deal. Will update once we have posted it on our website.

2 Likes

Any charging incentives for Volvo?

Complimentary 2 years free charging.

You certain about that? Last I checked it’s a Electrify America credit of 250KWh and a membership which gets you slightly discounted charging rates.

Ill confirm it again with Volvo in the morning. They told us complimentary two years.

I’m not saying you are incorrect, if anything, I can almost guarantee it’s a “2 year OR 250kwh” kind of situation. :roll_eyes:

Ill confirm in the morning and update.

Yeah, window stickers say:

Care offer
250 kW of DC Fast Charging with Electrify America
1 Year Subscription access upon depletion (Access to discounted energy)

If that’s the case. We will discount our fee to cover the monthly fee portion of the pass+ Electrify America membership for 2 years for all leasehackr members who get a C40 through us.

That will give you LH members 25% off charging as well.

@Alex I assume that also counts as a charging incentive of some sort?!? :thinking:

1 Like

:rotating_light: April Volvo Specials :rotating_light:

Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call/Text us at 818-900-2565 or check out all of our Volvo Lease Specials

All Deals Below Based on 3k or less Due at Signing (Including 1st Payment, Acquisition, and DMV Fees unless otherwise stated)

Volvo C40 Recharge Pure Electric Lease Deals

2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Pure Electric Twin eAWD Plus
MSRP 59xxx
3000 Due at Signing
338+Tax
24/7.5
Click To Customize Down Payment, Miles Per Year, Rebates, and Choose Color Choices

2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Pure Electric Twin eAWD Ultimate
MSRP 62xxx
3000 Due at Signing
406+Tax
24/7.5
Click To Customize Down Payment, Miles Per Year, Rebates, and Choose Color Choices

:zap:We will discount our fee to cover the monthly fee portion of the Pass+ Electrify America membership for 2 years for all leasehackr members who get a C40 through us

That will give all LH members 25% off charging as well.:zap:

Or view all our current Volvo lease deals by clicking the link below:

Volvo Lease Deals | April | Omega Auto Group

2 Likes

tried a few times to login to your site. The code for access is emailed with no link back to signup so process repeats all over again. I already have access to your site but error message states it doesnt recognize it… :frowning:

@srbradley give us a call at 818.900.2565 and we can help you set up your free account on our website.

Is it possible to include Costco member discount also?

:rotating_light: May Volvo Specials :rotating_light:

Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call/Text us at 818-900-2565 or check out all of our Volvo Lease Specials

All Deals Below Based on 3.5k or less Due at Signing (Including 1st Payment, Acquisition, and DMV Fees unless otherwise stated)

All Deals Include Costco

Volvo C40 Recharge Pure Electric Lease Deals

2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Pure Electric Twin eAWD Plus
MSRP 59xxx
3500 Due at Signing
387+Tax
36/7.5

2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Pure Electric Twin eAWD Ultimate
MSRP 62xxx
3500 Due at Signing
443+Tax
36/7.5

:zap:We will discount our fee to cover the monthly fee portion of the Pass+ Electrify America membership for 2 years for all leasehackr members who get a C40 through us

That will give all LH members 25% off charging as well.:zap:

Or view all our current Volvo lease deals by clicking the link below:

Volvo Lease Deals | May | Omega Auto Group

1 Like

The price almost helps me get past Volvos horrific 10 year old center stack vertical ipad design they’re still somehow using on new vehicles. Maybe I’ll look at one

2 Likes

Any XC90 specials?

2 Likes