🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | VOLVO DEALS | GREAT DEALS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS | NY/NJ/CT DELIVERY | WE BUY CARS |

For March, Volvo RV/MF’s are all the same, but had to update some of the fleet discounts. Audi and Lexus numbers are looking blah, but not surprised with no holidays this month.

If you’re the super busy type, we make it super easy with Volvo. We can do door to door delivery within a 50 mile radius. If you’re further away, it’s still very reasonable. We just did a Volvo delivery to Philly for $250 COD to a busy dentist’s office. We’ll save you time and money which is a win/win situation.

Check out our latest posting. The XC60’s, XC90’s and S60’s are just great values compared to the big 3 german brands (we sell those too of course).

Here’s our EASY process:

1. Tell us what you need (Make | Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty)
  2. We pick a specific car to quote you (deal should be very similar to what we have posted)
  3. We confirm availability and the lease numbers with the participating dealership
  4. If all is good, then we invoice you for our reasonable $399 broker fee and connect you to the dealer (they’ll run your credit, etc…). Should you decide not to go through with the lease, our fee is fully refundable.

We try our best to be professional throughout and respectful of your time so we’d appreciate it also in return.

Our Brands: Volvo, Audi, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz
Our Markets: Primarily NJ, NY, CT, Philadelphia (sorry, only regional deals)

OSP Auto LLC, 120 E. Main St. Suite #136, Ramsey, NJ 07446
info@offstickerprice.com
201.785.7697 (CALL OR TEXT US)

Dealer called me tonight saying they need to make up for a slow Jan/Feb. Pricing has been dropped!!!

ONE CATCH You must mention you want the LH pricing. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you contact is, don’t forget we need some basic info :
(Make | Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty)

Let’s do this. Dropping the :microphone: now.

info@offstickerprice.com
201.785.7697 (CALL OR TEXT US)

Here is a snapshot of how deep we’re going. I’m hoping we can hold it here for the entire month.

Model: Term Miles MSRP Monthly with MSD(10)
XC40 T5 Momentum 36/10k $39,990 $284
XC40 T5 Inscription 36/10k $45,455 $335
XC60 T5 Momentum 36/10k $48,190 $386
XC60 T5 Inscription 36/10k $50,790 $400
XC60 T6 Momentum 36/10k $50,490 $408
XC60 T6 Inscription 36/10k $55,090 $459
XC90 T5 Momentum 36/10k $52,490 $437
XC90 T6 Momentum 36/10k $57,940 $487
XC90 T6 Inscription 36/10k $66,290 $576
XC90 T6 R-Design 36/10k $69,990 $573
S60 T5 Momentum FWD 36/10k $40,295 $278
S60 T6 Momentum 36/10k $46,840 $348
V60 Cross Country 36/10k $48,100 $368
V90 T6 Cross Country 36/10k $60,020 $503
2 Likes

@OffStickerPrice.com Read the Marketplace guidelines. If you make anymore useless updates just to bump this thread, it will be locked.

1 Like

Hi All,
Been having discussions about the same topic with many of my customers so I thought I’d just post an update:

1. Are dealerships open?
    Yes/No. Service departments are open, but sales showrooms are all shut down at our NJ and NY dealers. Most dealers have laid off a majority of their sales force which is very unfortunate. They are still selling cars, but only via delivery. Some are overnighting lease papers to limit contact with customers.

2. Are they discounting more b/c of Covid?
    The answer is basically no (with the exception of 1 Lexus dealer that contacted me this past week). The reason is our broker pricing is low or no margin to begin with. Since there is no showroom traffic where they typically make their profits, there is nothing to offset our wholesale pricing. One dealership actually increased their pricing. Dealerships are trying to stay afloat and selling cars at a loss doesn’t really help them considering that they may soon also have another problem of not being able to get more cars in a few months b/c most factories are shut down. We’re not expecting pricing to get much better except on the money factor side since interest rates are lower. However, similar to the mortgage market, there are some economics at play. If supply dries up, then MF’s could go up and pricing as well even with weakened demand.

3. Are we still selling cars?
    Yes, we are. My business partner and I had a philosophical discussion about whether we should be selling cars while people are dying of COVID and if it’s in bad taste to do so. I look at it more from the perspective of keeping the economy afloat and continuing to provide income to sales people and sales managers. Of course we also are trying to get good deals still for customers as well especially those who still need to get to essential jobs.

4. Deferred payments on a recently purchase car?
    If you recently signed a lease deal, you may not know that most car brands are providing financial assistance. It’s mostly in the form of deferred payments. You still will owe them, but if you’re income has been cut then at least you can defer the payment. Here is an article that covers most brands.
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/coronavirus-car-payment-relief-programs.html

5. Deferred payments on a new car?
    If you need a new car and want to defer the first few payments, we might be able to help you. I think we can get creative and pull out some of the rebate money to cover the first couple payments. I have a Lexus dealer who’s willing to do this and I think my other brand finance managers may agree to it as well. Let’s say your payments are about $500/mo on a 36 mos lease, then we could defer payment for 3 mos and spread $1500 over the remaining 33 mos. I’m not saying all our brands will do this, but it’s perhaps worth a try if you’re in this situation and want to try something like it.

Hope all are staying safe. COVID is super serious. Learn what doctors are saying about it. Let’s all stay positive.

Sean…

1 Like

Hi All,
April spreadsheet is updated. Looks like they cut back on some of the incentives, but they’re offering $2k loyalty on all cars and conquest on the S60/V60’s.

To all those first responders, we thank you for your service. Volvo thanks you as well and is extending a $2k rebate on leases.

If you’d like a quote, please tell us the following when contacting:
Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty

Stay safe!

Sean…

Pricing is a bit hit or miss this month, but $2k loyalty is big and 9mos pull ahead!

Costco member incentives for new Volvos purchase or lease by June 30, 2020.

• A member-only incentive of
  • $1,250 on a new 2020 XC40, XC60 or XC90
  • $2,000 on a new 2020 V60, V60 Cross Country, V90 or V90 Cross Country

The fine print is that you had to be a member as of April 30th.

Hope everyone’s staying safe.

Got a very nice deal on a V90CC.

$60020 MSRP
Maple Brown Metallic with Charcoal Leather
20" Alloy rims, heated rear seat, Harmon Kardon, Advanced Package
10k miles per year
36 mos
17.5% off MSRP
$562/mo + tax and fees
$521/mo with MSD’s + tax and fees

If you have Costco ($1250), Loyalty ($2k), and Aplan ($750), you can get down to $445/mo + tax/fees. and with 10xMSD it can get down to $405/mo + tax/fees.

Quick update:

• Cheap XC40’s are just about all gone. Cheapest right now is $42,065.
  • XC90 T5M’s are also running low especially low MSRP models.
  • One of my dealers is now not going below invoice on several models. Inventory shortages from the factories being shut. Similar situation across the other luxury brands.
  • On a positive note, if you have Loyalty and Costco (as of 4/30), these deals are silly good right now.
  • If you’re not in the region, I have a dealer who can ship out Volvos.

These seem like some very aggressive deals. Thanks for posting!

They def are but you have to qualify for the incentives to get them. $2k Loyalty/first responder, $1250 Costco and $750 Aplan is a $4k total discount. That’s about $120/mo off an already aggressive program. I’m thinking about getting one prematurely for my wife before her BMW X5 lease is up bc she’s in healthcare.

So if we had Costco and first responder is that reflected in the calculator already or do we add another $3250 into it under taxed or untaxed incentives?

Yes $3250 in the taxed incentives would cover the $2k and $1250 costco. Keep in mind if the msrp is higher I have to adjust numbers bc the discount is not a straight percentage. PM me and we can pick out a specific car.

Is it possible to ship to western PA?

Yes, I usually use autotransportdirect.com. Cost should be about $400-500 to western PA.

XC40’s are selling like crazy. 2 dealerships we use are completely out of stock. Here is what’s left as of earlier today. Get em while you can. The T5M’s are still discounted deeply.

T5M’s
$43965 red/black
$45025 black/black
$45025 glacier/black
$45025 glacier/black
$45165 red/black
$45220 thunder/blonde
$45865 black/blonde
$46320 black/black
$48675 white/blonde
$49320 black/black

T5 Inscription
$47220 white/blonde

R-Design
$44495 black
$46250 thunder
$46250 black (2 available)

XC40 T5M $48675 white/blonde - SOLD

This is perhaps more for newbies, but here’s a bit of info about how we operate and our process. From time to time, I’ll post more info like this so you get more insight into what’s going on.

Pricing Spreadsheet

• Some folks think the spreadsheet is for a specific car, but it’s actually not quite the case. We rely on dealer websites for inventory and their site are often not up to date or will sometimes have bad info. Or some dealers send us actual pictures of their physical car board that they use internally to know what’s available, but even that is only a snapshot in time and changes by the minute. For Volvo, we use 3 primary dealers and about 2-3 more secondary dealers. Combined they all have too much inventory for us to keep up with all their inventory and it’s a moving target anyhow. So we’ll typically pick a car that’s the lowest MSRP available at the time and then build the lease numbers around it for the spreadsheet. Of course that car can be sold and updating the spreadsheet is time consuming so we can’t always be on top of it (apologies).

• Some folks think that the percentage off the MSRP and that percentage is the same for any MSRP of that model. Unfortunately that’s not the case for most brands. The discount they give us is usually some amount below the dealer’s invoice cost. For example, dealer invoice is typically 4-5% below MSRP. Then there is set discount we get such as $3000 for that model. So if the MSRP is higher, the overall percentage discount is lower seeming like a worse deal and if the MSRP is lower, then the overall percentage is higher seeming like a better deal. The “deal” however is exactly the same! Some folks like to hear that. Volvo/Audi/Lexus do it that way. BMW however is actually a straight percentage plus incentives and they make our life easier.

As of last night, these are all the XC40’s left at the 4 dealers we primarily use. Only T5M’s left. More cars are still trickling in, but I don’t expect many more until next month. RD’s probably won’t be stocked up until July.

T5M’s
$43,495 MSRP Red/black
$45,220 MSRP Thunder gray/blonde
$45,165 MSRP Red/Black
$45,025 MSRP Glacier/black
$45,025 MSRP Glacier/black

If you’d like a quote, a gentle reminder to please tell us ALL of the following when contacting us:
Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Incentives that you qualify for

Apologies to those who messaged me on Sun/Mon. Rested a bit since it’s been an onslaught lately. Will be getting back to you today.

Here are the remaining XC40’s.

XC40 T5M’s
$45,220 MSRP Thunder gray/blonde
$45,165 MSRP Red/Black leather
$45,025 MSRP Glacier/black leather
$45,025 MSRP Glacier/black leather
$45,865 MSRP Black/Blonde leather

XC40 Rdesigns
$44495 black
$46250 thunder (SOLD, sorry)
$46250 black (3 available)

Does your region include MA?