Volt Specials In San Jose. (including one pay!) from @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 for Appointment. Email for price list

email me for appointments or call/text if you want to come in right away.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt LT one pay $10,200 for 10k miles. email me for the full price list.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Phil, Please share the exact model and options that are included in your $10,200 one pay for 10K miles. Also, how much more for 12K and 15K? Thanks!

1 Like

if you want to Lease a car from me please email me. the forum is just for a general Idea.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For those of you that donā€™t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular ā€œcome over and weā€™ll talkā€ or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guyā€¦"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didnā€™t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. Iā€™ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didnā€™t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone whoā€™s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. Iā€™d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Specials last until the end of the month, this is the last weekend. email me for an appointment.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volts had another price drop due to increase in Residual. Email me for Price list.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

This is the pricing structure I use, email me for a list including Prices.

Volt Specials. Residual went up, Price went down!
Extra discount available if you get a supplier discount from your company -$15 monthly

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)

Valid through Feb 28th 2018 Or while supplies last
Monthly payment with $2,000 due at signing (net $0 after rebates)
Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
Monthly Payment :10k [Email for pricing] including tax
for 12k miles per year Email for pricing)
for 15k miles per year (Email for pricing)

Volt Premier
Monthly Payment: 10k [Email for pricing] including tax.
for 12k miles per year (Email for pricing)
for 15k miles per year (Email for pricing)

Monthly payment with $2,000 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $1,500 CVRP rebate, $500 PG&E utility rebate.
Lessees must apply for rebates on their own.
Rebates subject to eligibility.

Must be in a household that currently leases a car (GM or non-GM). Otherwise, add $15/month to above.
Assumes top tier credit. Exact pricing may vary depending on your vehicle configuration, credit tier, and sales tax rate. Red and dark Blue have an extra $395 charge.

Does anyone have info on Feb lease deals for Bolt as of yet? Thanks : )

I have emailed you 2x and you have never responded

Hello Phil,
I sent you an email to request for Volt lease deals, please let me know.

Thanks

I just answered them. Iā€™m at the dealership until 9pm Daily. And on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Iā€™m usually booked with appointments and working with customers like yourselves who are leasing cars from me. I try to answer emails before and after my shift when I can. If you want a vehicle same day please text me.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey Phil.
Iā€™m in LA. Any ideas for the LT or Premier?
36 mo., 15K, $0 out of pocket, 813 score, Costco executive member
Thanks
Gabriel
818-631-5552

Thanks, but For deals in LA contact @chevysalesgirl and sheā€™ll help you out.

1 Like

For those of you that donā€™t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular ā€œcome over and weā€™ll talkā€ or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guyā€¦"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didnā€™t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. Iā€™ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didnā€™t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone whoā€™s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. Iā€™d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

If your company offers a chevy discount (apple, google, banks, many more) then you get a extra $15/mo discount on all my lease prices. Email me for pricing.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

The Volt is now cheaper then the Bolt, if you have been waiting on the Volt now is the time while chevy is low on evā€™s in stock and need to hit those plug in numbers.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Which dealership are you with? Capitol? I only see white ones in inventory there ;(

Seeing the sameā€¦ Looks like every car is base LT or base Premier in white!?

Yes Iā€™m at Capitol. I always try to find reason for managers to do more discounts and get LH members good deals, I have White base LT and White Base Premier in stock, all on clearance. I can also trade for any color or options you want but It wouldnā€™t be at these prices. I have prices for both in stock clearance or regular price if you email me iā€™ll send them over.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com