Volt Specials In San Jose. (including one pay!) from @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 for Appointment. Email for price list

I agree. I like $0 drive off deals. Net zero down is misleading because it is money out of pocket due at signing and assumes that the buyer qualifies for the rebates or want to spend the time to apply for it. And it makes the monthly payment appear less than it is to compare with deals with $0 drive off, trying to mislead the consumer.

Net zero down is the same as free after rebate deals for office supplies for example. It requires the buyer to float the money and at the same time run the risk of not getting the rebate approved.

the ā€œnet $0ā€ down is your true cost of ownership and that format was designed by the owner of leasehackr.com Iā€™m just working within the format. he wrote the ā€œno noā€™sā€ so you can trust him.
Your 35 monthly payments are still all you spend after getting rebates back. other wise your getting money back your not spending and its hard to calculate. but at the dealership I donā€™t require $2,700 down if you donā€™t want to. you can put $0 if you want so no need to make a big deal about it. most dealers donā€™t even give a full breakdown like mine.
if you want to do $o down then Multiply the payment by 35 and then add $2,700, then divide by 35 (amount of payments).

I require nothingā€¦ I just post examples. people can put as much or as little at time of signing as the want so nothing to debate here. please donā€™t debate my examples. it makes it hard for my customers to find the info they want, thanks. you can put down what ever you want if you want a Volt.

Volt Specials. Rebates went up, Price went down!
Here is the Volt Price break down. This includes Costco pricing and current lease.

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)
Valid through Dec 31, 2017, while supplies last
Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing (net $0 after rebates) or one pay.
Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
One Pay Lease $10,730
Monthly Payment :10k [$241] including tax
for 12k miles per year ($251)
for 15k miles per year ($272)

Volt LT with Comfort package and leather.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$262] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($273)
for 15k miles per year ($294)

Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $1,500 CVRP rebate, $700 Costco cash card,
and $500 PG&E utility rebate. Lessees must apply for rebates on their own.
Rebates subject to eligibility and availability.
**Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star
and Business members qualify for a $300 cash card. Must be current Costco member as of October 2, 2017
to qualify for cash card. Existing Costco members may upgrade to a Costco Executive membership for the higher-valued cash card. Additionally, add $18 to the monthly payment above for non-members.
Adjustments:

Must be in a household that currently leases a car (GM or non-GM). Otherwise, add $15/month to above.
Assumes top tier credit. Exact pricing may vary depending on your vehicle configuration, credit tier, and sales tax rate.
To grab this no-hassle deal in Northern California, contact me directly at PhilGileno@gmail.com or 415-596-6262.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Here is the Volt Price break down. This includes Costco pricing and current lease.

Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
One Pay Lease $10,730

Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star
and Business members qualify for a $300 cash card. Must be current Costco member as of October 2, 2017
to qualify for cash card. Existing Costco members may upgrade to a Costco Executive membership for the higher-valued cash card. Additionally, add $18 to the monthly payment above for non-members.
Adjustments:

Must be in a household that currently leases a car (GM or non-GM). Otherwise, add $15/month to above.
Assumes top tier credit. Exact pricing may vary depending on your vehicle configuration, credit tier, and sales tax rate.
To grab this no-hassle deal in Northern California, contact me directly at PhilGileno@gmail.com or 415-596-6262.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey guys, how about them Volts huhā€¦ lol. Prices are down, who wants one? Email me right away.
We also have like 50 white ones right now, If you take a white one iā€™ll get you a extra discount off what I postedā€¦ Temping huh? Let me know.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

5 days left for these Volt prices then everything goes back up. This weekend will be 4 hour plus with long wait times for finance, try to come in today or tomorrow. im open until 9pm.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For those of you that donā€™t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular ā€œcome over and weā€™ll talkā€ or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guyā€¦"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didnā€™t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. Iā€™ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didnā€™t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone whoā€™s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. Iā€™d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey guys, how about them Volts huhā€¦ lol. Prices are down, who wants one? Email me right away.
We also have like 50 white ones right now, If you take a white one iā€™ll get you a extra discount off what I postedā€¦ Temping huh? Let me know.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
One Pay Lease $10,730

Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star
Adjustments:

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

We have a bunch of white ones, Take off a extra $10/mo if you take a white one. and i have carpool stickers here ready to go for white ones.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Just got in one Red Volt premier with Adaptive Cruise control! it will go fast.

Hey Phil, these are the green stickers that expire in jan of 2019 correct?

Still in stock? Thx!

yes, all of the stickers expire Jan 2019 then they revote on extending. White is somewhat sure, but green isnā€™t really sure one way or the other. But could be up in 2019 potentially.

Yes, we cleared a lot but we still have some in stock.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Actually, Governor Brown already signed the bill, AB544, in Oct 2017. The following changes were made:

• Stickers issued to new cars after January 1, 2019 are valid for three full years and then until January 1 of their fourth year.

• Drivers issued stickers in 2017 and 2018 will be able to apply for a new sticker in 2019 that is valid until January 1, 2022.

• Stickers issued before January 1, 2017 will expire on January 1, 2019.

3 Likes

I have about 35 volts left. we cleared a lot of inventory but still have some that have been here too long they need to move. Also Hov sticker ready to go with the car. Email me for new price list. Iā€™ll be in 12pm-9pm tomorrow.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

we still have a lot of volts in stock and iā€™m doing clearance prices.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt rebates went up this month so the prices went down.

Phil Gileno "Chevy Phil"
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com