Volt Specials In San Jose. (including one pay!) from @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 for Appointment. Email for price list

Volt Specials. Rebates went up, Price went down!
Here is the Volt Price break down. This includes Costco pricing and current lease.

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)
Valid through Dec 31, 2017, while supplies last
Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing (net $0 after rebates) or one pay.
Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
One Pay Lease $10,730
Monthly Payment :10k [$241] including tax
for 12k miles per year ($251)
for 15k miles per year ($272)

Volt LT with Comfort package and leather.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$262] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($273)
for 15k miles per year ($294)

Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $1,500 CVRP rebate, $700 Costco cash card,
and $500 PG&E utility rebate. Lessees must apply for rebates on their own.
Rebates subject to eligibility and availability.
**Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star
and Business members qualify for a $300 cash card. Must be current Costco member as of October 2, 2017
to qualify for cash card. Existing Costco members may upgrade to a Costco Executive membership for the higher-valued cash card. Additionally, add $18 to the monthly payment above for non-members.
Adjustments:

Must be in a household that currently leases a car (GM or non-GM). Otherwise, add $15/month to above.
Assumes top tier credit. Exact pricing may vary depending on your vehicle configuration, credit tier, and sales tax rate.
To grab this no-hassle deal in Northern California, contact me directly at PhilGileno@gmail.com or 415-596-6262.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So we have a bunch of base Volts in stock and I got managers to get extra aggressive. $4,250 dealer discount and lowest mf possible including reduction for one pay.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For those of you that donā€™t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular ā€œcome over and weā€™ll talkā€ or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guyā€¦"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didnā€™t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. Iā€™ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didnā€™t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone whoā€™s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. Iā€™d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

One Pay Lease $10,730

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt LT Base.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolt Prices have went up and theyā€™re sold out most places. If anyone wants a Volt let me know.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sebastianblanco/2017/12/14/congress-saves-ev-tax-credit/#300cc6b07cf52

:heart_eyes: yes! the EV tax credit Iives!

Did a couple Volt deals so far. If you looking to take advantage of the costco card and other specials now is the time to get a Volt. prices went down this month.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2018 Volt Specials. Rebates went up, Price went down!
Here is the Volt Price break down. This includes Costco pricing and current lease.

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)
Valid through Dec 31, 2017, while supplies last
Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing (net $0 after rebates) or one pay.
Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
One Pay Lease $10,730

Volt LT with Comfort package and leather.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$262] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($273)
for 15k miles per year ($294)

Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $1,500 CVRP rebate, $700 Costco cash card,
and $500 PG&E utility rebate. Lessees must apply for rebates on their own.
Rebates subject to eligibility and availability.
**Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star
and Business members qualify for a $300 cash card. Must be current Costco member as of October 2, 2017
to qualify for cash card. Existing Costco members may upgrade to a Costco Executive membership for the higher-valued cash card. Additionally, add $18 to the monthly payment above for non-members.
Adjustments:

Must be in a household that currently leases a car (GM or non-GM). Otherwise, add $15/month to above.
Assumes top tier credit. Exact pricing may vary depending on your vehicle configuration, credit tier, and sales tax rate.
To grab this no-hassle deal in Northern California, contact me directly at PhilGileno@gmail.com or 415-596-6262.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi ChevyPhil,

Do you have prices for the premiere trim on the Volt?

I will add that today, I have about 15 in stock, not as many as LT but iā€™ll get them to be aggressive as well.

We have reached a situation in the bay Area where Voltā€™s are Cheaper then Bolts right nowā€¦ I a havenā€™t said that In a long time.
Iā€™m sold out of Bolts and took deposits on everything coming this month, and everywhere else bolts have gone up a lot as you may have seen. So I have a waiting list for Jan Bolts when prices come back down.

iā€™ve Also been pushing management to get aggressive on these Voltā€™s and Chevy increased the rebate so I have Net $0 down ($2,700 at signing) and $241/mo all inclusive with tax. A good deal on volt. The Costco ends on jan 2nd and some peoples leases may be ending soon so youā€™ll loose you comp lease rebate. So email me for a Volt and lets make a deal or get on my Bolt waiting list.

in your email please include your first name, last name, phone number, Volt or Bolt, what trim level you want, and how soon your looking to finalize your deal.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Volt LT 10k miles one pay $10,700

-$2,700 (cvrp, costco, pg&e rebates)
total cost $8,000 ($222 true monthly 36/mo)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Why canā€™t you be in Tennessee?? Gosh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

With all due respect, it is misleading to say ā€˜net $0 drive offā€™ on your deals.

You know 2018 Volt deals are not that attractive at this point.

My friend got one (2017) at $280 including tax with $0 drive off (SoCal) BEFORE the $1500 state rebate AND Costco $700 cash card about 6 months ago. And I personally got a quote last week on a 2017, $270 plus tax with zero drive off BEFORE the two rebates. Both cars had MSRP of $35,xxx (LT with leather, 36 months, 15k miles per year).

I know I am going to be flamed for posting this here but I want the actual shoppers to know about it.

1 Like

whatā€™s available now isnā€™t what was available 6 months ago. 6 months ago you could have gotten a one pay lease for an LT from Phil for around $8K. before any non gm discounts.

1 Like

exactly. I am expecting the same trend for 2018 models soon (no particular reason not to). And there are still 2017 Volts left.

I appreciate your efforts but The ā€œnet $0ā€ down was actually Mikeā€™s idea. Yea, Leasehackr mikeā€¦ And I love it and so do my customers. It is really net $0. Itā€™s not misleading at all to most LH customers and I donā€™t intend it to be.

but also with all due respect None of what you have to say about the past or predictions for the future is relevant to what I do, which is provide the lowest prices currently available for a car in the market. thats it. No one knows what the future holds on these vehicles and there are ups and downs during the year for sure. If you want to wait then wait, but some people need a vehicle and I will get them the lowest prices available.

sorry man, CA is the land of the EV lol

I am happy that you make good amount of sales through this website (and hopefully you return the favor to the website and its users).

In that regards, I believe transparency goes a long way and gets most appreciated here. Your "net $0 actually requires the buyer to make a down payment (not MSDs) which is a big no-no according to the general consensus here.