Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T SE $285+Tax Good deal? Please help

Lease cash is $1375, if you could push them another $500 and qualify for this

http://www.vwpartnerprogram.com/vw/partner/program/partner/program

You’d have yourself a hackr deal, put you right around $300/month

I actually have to thank you for the partner program reminder yesterday. I was not aware and I did a quick research and my wife’s employer might qualify. She works for MS client but not a direct employee of MS. But she has their MS ID card and email address which should be good enough for this right? I am actually trying to match this deal with one of the CA dealer now to make the trip shorter and we are talking about $266 before this program. I will have to confirm the details in written to make sure there is no catch, That would be a killer deal I suppose with the same MSRP for SE FWD with sunroof package.

You can check on the site if the company is listed, it’s basically another $500 off. As long as you have the certificate printed out the dealers don’t seem very strict about it, you just need the company code

Yes, I confirmed that in their website. I am just checking to see if the ID/email is enough as she is not direct employee. Thanks again for your help. I will keep you posted on the one I am getting this weekend.

Post it to the trophy garage, I would have loved to get the orange but ended up with red since it was a 2018 and the last one with third row. Ours has the rare port installed remote start too

Oh great. Will do. This new deal is only for Blue as they do not have orange with same package :frowning: For some reason, Tiguan colors except orange does not stand out. Even their red or green on other models are much attractive but again color is always perception.

So far, i have been able to get $260 + tax with $1047 drive off(acq fee, other fees) or $308 (incl tax or $285 before tax) for $0 drive off (everything included except my reg in NV).

Still debating if this is worth pulling the trigger and yet to add the partner program discount as I am waiting for the partner code from VW.

Definitely sounds like you’d be better off going zero drive off. The $1047 drive off divided by 35 months is about $30 and from what you’re saying they’re only charging an extra $25/mo.

Thanks for the inputs. I did not sign it yet as the deal was hold off at the acq fee issue and he could not do anything about it on the payment with it. So close and I felt to wait for a better offer. When we discussed originally the acq was not brought up and others rolled it into the payment already but this quote did not and never was able to make it go away.

Which dealer?