Volkswagen lease specials in South Florida

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018, S, Volkswagen Tiguan S, 229 a month not including tax, 0 money down 0 sign and drive

MSRP: $ 25,945
Selling Price: $ N/A
Monthly Payment: $ 229
Down Payment: $ 0
**MSD: ** 0
Incentives:

**Months: ** 36
**Annual Mileage: ** 10,000
**MF: ** 0.00215
**Residual: ** 59%

Zip Code: 33178
**Leasehackr Score: ** 9.3

I wanted to share this new lease special I found for Volkswagen in South Florida, I’m going to be visiting the dealership later to see how close I can get to the advertised amount, however I can say this is just about as good as the offer thats being offered in the SoCal Volkswagen special thread on paper at least

Read the disclaimer. Excludes a bunch of stuff which they still need.

Yup, classic bait and switch. Not a true sign and drive.

Newbie here. Can you explain what in the disclaimer makes this a bait and switch?

Like what everone is saying, not a true sign and drive where you pay just the monthly payment and nothing else.

Disclaimer:

Excludes tax, title, license, registration, options, dealer fees, bank acquisition fee of $625, Electronic Filing fee. Payments do not include tax. With Approved Credit Includes all available incentives and discounts.

The kicker is the acq fee, oh and it’s Florida so they’ll kill you on the doc fee too, that’s not included either.

You dont pay anything. True sign n drive is sign docs and drive car out with $0 due at signing.

Offer in SoCal is much better it seems!

A little better. When you roll that $3000 cap reduction into the payment you’re at $193/mo with $0 down compared to the $229/mo. You’re also getting a low mileage lease (7500/yr) versus 10000/yr, which is probably a $10-11/mo swing.

$217.5/mo* (incl tax) for 24mo with (added $10/mo for 10k/yr) excluding gov & dealer fees.
$242/mo* (incl tax) for 36mo with 10,000mi/yr excluding gov & dealer fees.

Still good for ~$25/mo cheaper in Cali. than S.Fla. before factoring in the dealer and gov. fees. That’s actually closer than I expected, leases down here are usually awful in comparison to the Cali. leases.

• Assuming my math is right. :grin:

This sounds like a great deal. Is any dealership is ready to honor this deal in NorCal?