Vinfast VF8 lease deal 0 down 250/mo 36/10

Is there a link for reviews?

I watched this one
IMHO , it’s like the original Hyundai Excel…just a starter POS

5 Likes

I get where you’re coming from but honestly I couldn’t recommend such a beta product to anyone as a commuter car.

I can’t imagine how many glitches are in the software and waiting for repairs must be purgatory.

5 Likes

Agreed. I would bit the bullet at $150 a month. lol

I can’t stand the name. “Vinfast” sounds like it should be on the list of companies to sell or value your car.

9 Likes

They say the karaoke app doesn’t work. Damn. Just what we need, ev drivers doing kareoke on the freeway.

3 Likes

Just think of all the people that bought VFS for $90 at IPO. It’s $6 now. I’m not sure when this video came out, but there were plenty of bad reviews before IPO.

I’ll admit it. I’m sort of a masochist. I would lease this for myself for $250/mo if I was up for a lease right now. I’m sure I’ve driven worse cars.

3 Likes

In NJ folks can get Ariyas instead

2 Likes

I’m surprised nobody here has yet pointed out the obvious money making opportunity on this thing. Lease it for $250/month and then report 3 or more issues per month. From the reviews it seems like you could probably find 108 issues!

(I’m not being serious.)

2 Likes

:full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face: I like the way you think

Yup

I’m thinking of just getting one for that reason

All the cheap bastards here that’s an amazing incentive :joy:

I’m almost tempted to get one just to beat the crap out of it and see how much I can collect. $100/day after 3 days out of service would be fun.

5 Likes

Is that a lemon law thing or a Vinfast thing?

Apparently they pay $100 for each minor issue. $300 for major. And $100/day after 3 days out of service. It’s in the video above

There’s no dealers in Florida. So I’m guessing I couldn’t get one bc there’s no where to service it…which it’ll def need

That sounds like a job for @drdvrgs. If he’s willing to drive a malibu for the fwee hydrogen he gotta be willing to debase himself for this lmao

3 Likes

Got an IDEA… I am “willing” to test this with @drdvrgs if you all pitch in for the monthly payments, we will keep this at a mutual location and report daily on how it is, and our hydrogen Toyotas can be on a standby just in case… who’ll start a GoFundMe for US :joy: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

just cause its an ev insurance will be probably half the payment

1 Like

We don’t care- “THEY” pay for us-WE test it for THEY/M :joy:

EDIT: My COSTCO insurance is $50ish/mo for Tesla and $50ish/mo for Mirai Full Coverage, low deductibles :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Based on a 50k msrp. If this was someone’s only car in a high insurance area I would think more like 200-mo. One accident and it prob has to be totaled

3 Likes

$250/m is cheap. But I’d counter that they’d have to pay me $250/m to drive it

2 Likes