Vhooloo's crystal balls Range Rover specials

And before you ask, please visit dealer yourself to confirm, YMMV - right @URsus?

1 Like

Fine - I am posting the fine print

• Disclaimer(s)
    *Stock #:LJA715879. *Leases are 36 months, 5k miles per year with $0 down, $0 Security Deposit, $0 fees and only First Payment due on delivery, excludes tax and is for well-qualified buyers as determined by approved lender. Vehicles shown are for illustration purposes only. Land Rover stock#XL9281 with 2693 miles, Range Rover Sport TD-6 stock#XL9310 with 1150 miles, Rang Rover Evoque stock#XL9448 with 1254 miles. See dealer for complete details. Offers expire 3/31/18.

Ignorance and laziness are 2 bad states to be in :slight_smile:
The ad states Land Rover Sudbury thanks …

Plus you must be new here - by now everybody knows where vhooloos crystal balls are … Ask @ursus

3 Likes

That stock # doesn’t come up on their website at all. I wonder if it’s even there anymore

(c) @vhooloo

Finally…

You remind me of my mother -always bringing up the past
YOu remind me of my wife - always finding fault
That is scary …

bde30269cec71dd1ab77212d1b44d041340b858f_hq

4 Likes

I haven’t been on this forum for long, but it always seems like you two are going at each other. Not sure if you guys are friends or foes. lol

It’s just one guy who logs into multiple accounts to stir the pot. He doesn’t get out much

9 Likes

crunch, crunch, crunch… this popcorn… delicious. Needs a bit more butter. Crunch, crunch, crunch.

I almost asked how long it would take for a newbie to question that…I refrained.

Incidentally, any word on whether he moved out of mom’s basement yet?

No. Mom makes good food and the basement is warm. And now with leasehackr I am able to drive a bmw 7 series on my ssi. Life’s good in the basement. Now that I started scamming okd people over the internet i am thinking of moving up to an nsx deal

In fact, i dont just have one alter ego but 21 including ursus cheapdad nyclife and jon. I also keep 3 women as sex slaves locked up in the other room.

My AR 15 collection is also fairly impressive and I keep them well oiled.

6 Likes

…Ursus is…vhooloo?..vhooloo is Ursus!!!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Wow. They really spelled out the $0 everything.

Where is this located? Thanks