Vhooloo’s specials: 2020 depression "Eating Cake" Edition #39 *Added Porsche and Etron*

Where can I get tundra crewmax for this price? I’m in florida but can pick up or ship as needed

Welcome to LH!!!

How did I miss this?!

How you’ve forgotten that all BMW demos must be at least 20% off :rofl:

5 Likes

Different game these days. The great F-platform giveaway is no longer.

1 Like

Using your other accounts to like your own posts is pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

Actually, it was me (Ashleigh) because I was logged into this account and working in it, so you really shouldn’t shame @electric. I’m usually the one who is logged into this account.

Something is different … :face_with_monocle::thinking:

2 Likes

Try the search feature in the forum.

Can’t do this long term off just unicorn deals where everything depends on you hitting on the right car at the right place at the right time. You can’t be too choosy with those.

I still chase the best deal possible for my clients but understandably there’s a much longer lead time to those types of deals vs what a great deal potentially is in comparison to good or just average.

To that end: I wouldn’t put a deal In front of someone that I wouldn’t sign myself in their shoes.

1 Like

Any Tacoma deals in WA state?

1 Like

Yes find a dealer who will lease through us bank

Yes back in Roman Empire, they were cheap but did not last long.

6 Likes

Was $139 Tacoma ever available in California?

Theoretically, yes. Needed a good discount on a Toyota Tacoma sr iirc, or was it an sr5. Whatever, residuals were the same nation wide, and you can still get one shipped from philly.

No I don’t think anyone from Cali reported replicating this deal. I believe we have several examples from PA, MO, CO, OH, WI

You are right, but theoretically, he could ship it, or work it himself in Cali. Usbank rv applies nationwide, and that 1500 Toyota rebate was nationwide too.

1 Like

Exactly. @HersheySweet and @vhooloo go together like tar and feather.

1 Like

I’m trying, but no one can get close to the quotes from the leasehackr brokers. Some of these dealer representatives are even asking me what is MSD.

2 Likes

What does the deal look like for Porsche

PORSCHE DEMO DEALS20 macan demo nationwide delivery***

Use the search function to find the awesome deals on here.