Vhooloo breaking news Acura 48k mdx 300 plus tax, 2k das

Exactly. You get 74mpge. What more do you need to know!!!???

Audi Peabody has two more and audi natick has 5 more. Please get in touch with them.

If you are prepared to ship, an LH friend has a west coast dealer who will ship. You get a better price but will need to pay shipping.

1 Like

I don’t get it. People are in the $300s, but you’re willing to pay $555? Your monthly seems really high. Isn’t loyalty only $2k?

I think the incentives might be lower or he only got 10%Off

@vhooloo is the big winner for not actually taking delivery of an Acura.

I don’t qualify for 2k loyalty.
The 375 a month is for westcoast with loyalty, none of which is applicable to me. My friend on LH kindly found a dealer who would ship but with shipping it is additional 1.3k

Incentives in Boston are lower

I have to hop on the costco train already. What’s the cheapest way to get membership right now?

It’s 60 a year, buy gas there. Right now, premium is 2.49 at Costco, and premium is 3.08 at giant and turkey hill gas stations (local competitors).

Just get a membership for electronics, hotdogs and gasoline honestly…

Perhaps this.

I couldn’t get the Groupon link to work but the other one did.

why did you decide to not go for the acura?

The etron is a unique car. The Acura mdx is just another Japanese Luxury SUV.

i see. yes, that is true, but you are definitely paying for it.

This is the most confusing thread I’ve ever read on here, but the Costco membership info was solid.

1 Like

Is that deal from east coast and is it replicable?

Yes with full msds you can get the costco Groupon deal. DM me if you need to replicate. Cotsco also told me money back guarantee for unused miles!

2 Likes

NY residents can get MSDs with Acura?

No. NYC residents cannot get MSDs with costco membership.

So it will be like $30/m more i guess for NY residents.

Don’t worry, residents of other states can’t do MSDs with Acura either.

3 Likes