**URGENT** Please confirm my Lexus GX numbers asap. Pretty please

Please see my thread (Who’s Getting Me A Lux 7 Seater for <$500 month/ tax-in :)) or the following quote for the latest deal and confirm numbers. IMG_0937

What rebates are they applying for you?

Looks like just the PGA cert and $500 loyalty at the moment. They can’t apply the grad discount on the GX, LX, and LC

What is the Fees and Insurance on the full worksheet?

They’re acquisition, dealer, and doc I believe. HOWEVER, I also remembered that they are “absorbing” really rolling in $810 for the 2 remaining payments out of 5, in which LFS absolves 3.

$250 for electronic filing? What is that?

But under $500 for a $60k car, not bad.
Do you like the car?

The car/truck is awesome. More importantly the wife loves it and it was for her. 36/12k $5600 Total OOP with $3600 in MSD’s $435 month.

1 Like

That sounds like a great deal to me. Nicely done.

The recent graduate program terms and conditions say otherwise.

https://www.lexusfinancial.com/pub/w/planning_center/financing_options/lease/college_graduate_program

College Graduate Reward is available on all new or untitled Lexus vehicles, including untitled dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less only. (L/Certified vehicles are not eligible for the Reward Program).

All the fine print:

[1] College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance of new, untitled Lexus or L/Certified vehicles. College Graduate Reward is available on all new or untitled Lexus vehicles, including untitled dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less only. (L/Certified vehicles are not eligible for the Reward Program). The College Graduate Reward Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Lexus dealer and Lexus Financial Services (LFS). Not all applicants will qualify. To qualify for the College Graduate Reward Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR © an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR © copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar’s office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment (which will begin within 120 days of credit approval) when submitting credit application. Reward offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Reward will be applied on LFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on LFS finance contracts. Limit one reward per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Reward Program is not compatible with the Lexus Military Reward Program. Reward valid on contracts executed between January 8, 2017 and January 2, 2018. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. Competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. Reward is compatible with the special APR program up to specified number of months. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Reward not redeemable for cash. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.

1 Like

This seems like an insane deal to me, did you end up getting it? Does the 2nd row have bucket seats or bench? I am looking for same vehicle, would LOVE the same deal, but I am in NJ. Prob not gonna happen.

1 Like

We did in act end up getting it as it was a no brainer. We have the captain chairs in the second row and I believe all the Premium Sport models come equipped as such.

Awesome, you’re in FL right? I hope I can use your deal and get the same in the NY/NJ/PA area.

Yessir, South Florida, and I hope you can. See my other thread “Who’s getting me into a Lux 7 seater…” for more info on that.

Awesome! Do you love it so far? Anything bother you about it like the side opening trunk door?

I think thats a feature not a hinderance and it runs forever. My parents own a 2005 with almost 250k

One more time - that is an amazing deal.

2 Likes

I love the car and so does my wife, as she drives it 90% of the time. The rear door is quirky, but her parents had the older GX for years and she’s used to it. The only issue I foresee is when someone is loading bags into the car, they might have to walk around the door… Just filled it up for the first time yesterday. Approx. 380miles per tank at $46 to fill up. So not too bad. Comes with the territory I guess.

1 Like