Urgent Help on 2016 All new Malibu 1LT lease

Hi - I am buying Chevy for the very first time. Need some help with the lease deal.

I am buying All new 2016 Chevy Malibu 1LT with Driver Convenience and Tech package and Driver Confidence package. The MSRP is $27,985 on Chevy site with total cash offers as -1000.
Price = $26,985.

I also have a supplier pricing from my company.

The lease for 27 months, $750 trade-in and no cash upfront is $317 per month. (i am not eligible for any GM rebates like conquest, GM lease etc)

can someone opine on the offer please? The dealership is very good and straight forward people.

Thank you for your quick reply as I am going to put some deposit today.

thanks,
esther.

Hello,
You need to give more information. What is your purchase price after the supplier discount? Why 24 months instead of 27. How many miles, whats the money factor. etc… You could also be eligible for more discounts, look on the forum for the $1000 private offer from Chevy for surfing on their site. It’s stackable.

1 Like

Thanks,

The price after supplier discount is $27,000. (after including Driver confidence package and conv and tech package)

Model - 2016 Malibu 1LT w/ Conv&Tech package and Driver confidence package.
Miles - 10,000
Term - 27 mths
Residual - 62%
APR % is 1.2%
Trade in : $750
no-money down
incl. tax/fees etc
monthly lease: $317

pls, let me know if you need more info. I am looking for your opinion to see whether I am getting a very good deal.

Regarding private offer, i tried but no luck at all. will keep trying. any tips?

Join the farm bureau and you get $500 purchase or lease that is stackable with all other offers. You have to be a member for 30 days before it kicks in.

Any particular reason you are going with a 27 month lease versus a 24 month lease? With a 27 month lease, you’ll have to pay for that 3rd year of registration, while with the 24 month lease you won’t. 24 months is definitely an option…dealer is lying if they say 27 is the minimum. Payments will almost be the same (27 might be a few bucks cheaper per month, but you’re paying 3 less months).

Also, try to get a private offer. Go to this thread for details on how to get one: http://gm-volt.com/forum/showthread.php?101353-1000-Private-Offer-No-Myth-scored-a-deal-with-that-on-Feb24&p=3200705#post3200705

that is a very good point. I will go for 24 months. it is 5 dollar more only.

but all in all, it seems the forum’s opinion is that the above vehicle and lease is not good… right?

i will cancel the purchase then.

I tried my best to follow the $1000 private offer, but could not get the pop up. without that it seems the deal is not good.

anyone out there who may have additional opinion. Will greatly appreciate it.

Model - 2016 Malibu 1LT w/ Conv&Tech package and Driver confidence package.
Miles - 10,000
Term - 27 mths
Residual - 62%
APR % is 1.2%
Trade in : $750
no-money down
incl. tax/fees etc
monthly lease: $317

Since the new Malibu is so…new, there aren’t many incentives out there.

You could get a much better deal on a '16 Malibu LIMITED, but of course that is the older model.