Updated Toyota numbers for February. Highlander, 4runner, Tacoma, tundra and more!

, , ,

325 plus tax for 24 months? Wish I could jump on that!

Yep. $48,000 msrp

Approx 325 will get you in a base sr5 Crewmax 24/10 tax included. Or a $48k sport/offroad crewmax plus tax/tags

Solid deal in my opinion. Wish the Sr5 had the rear window that retracts down.

All crewmax has the rolling window.

1 Like

My bad was looking at a double cab thx for clarifying.

It does! Great feature with a short bed. I can put 12’ trim into it

You can be in a $39,000 Tacoma sport auto transmission for $250/mo if you live in pa, nj, or md. 39/10!!! Must have 750+ credit score. Message me to lock this deal down!

2 Likes

What money factor are you looking for? Usbank or Toyota?

I was asking about members but us bank would also be helpful. Thanks!

What bank is used for 24/12 Tacoma Limited at 310?

Usbank for 24 months. Members for 36 or 39

Text me Monday and I can ask the dealer when they open. Usbank doesn’t allow msds if that’s what you need it for…

Cool thanks!

@Jrouleau426 I PM’d you about Highlander. Thanks.

@Jrouleau426 messaged you about the Tundra deals! Thanks.

All Messages have been replied to. Sorry had a busy weekend.

If you’re looking for a Toyota lock in these deals as soon as possible. The dealer won’t be doing any swaps xmas week due to being short staffed. So it will just be in stock cars next week. If you want something special it should be ordered this week!

Are you able to work with people with an existing Toyota Lease? I’m interested in pulling ahead on another 1794 Edition. I’m in Texas…

Hey Jrouleau426, these are great deals, thank you. I was wondering if by some slim chance you have a similar connection for Jeep? I’m looking for a new wrangler and the Tacoma is second on the list :). Also, i am very local to the area if that helps. Lastly, say we do work out a deal, can I do a trade in as well?

A few people have messaged me trying to negotiate a further discount on these vehicles. Just to be clear, my dealer is all in on these. The pricing has been prenegotiated and I can’t get these any cheaper.

The only way they will consider going cheaper, is if you have a legit quote from another dealer offering better pricing. I’ve yet to see that happen though yet!

3 Likes