UPDATED! November deals!~NO BROKER FEE~2020 Acura RDX $342 + tax/fees! MDX $344 +tax/fees!

I sent you the PM

Sent you an email

New to the site. Just want to confirm the numbers for 2020 MDX w/ Tech package.

Hey the numbers I have posted on the calculator are the numbers for the Tech MDX.

Sorry for what I assume is a stupid questionā€¦ do your calculator links include loyalty?

Interested in rdx base or mdx base. Current lease on my 17 rdx base is up in February. Coming from upstate ny but pickup isnā€™t a problem.

Looking to get out of my current BMW 320 lease with 2 payments left. Looking at the RDX or MDX Tech with 12,000 miles. Here in central jersey. Can you help me make this happen?

Appreciate your help in advance!

Got it. Thanks. Is it possible to roll everything into the payments for a sign and drive?

Hey sorry for the late reply I didnā€™t notice I got this message I guess they went away when I checked the pms and didnā€™t notice after. And yes the calculator does include loyalty. Right now acura has a pull ahead program on every car EXCEPT the RDX. So any remaining payments will be rolled into your new lease for the RDX. As far as the MDX that car does Have a pull ahead program and the last 3 payments will get waived From your lease free and clear. If you have 3 remaining in the lease for and are looking for the mdx then what I have in the calculator is exactly the payment. For the RDX any remaining payments just add them to the selling price and thatā€™s how you get your monthly for that car. Sorry for the late reply any other questions let me know!

Hey so I will be upfront and honest with you those remaining payments will roll into the lease so I can give you payments just let me know the amount of the payment and Iā€™ll tell you how much the monthly will be with those two calculated in the lease. Also I apologize for the late reply I didnā€™t notice these messages. Let me know and I can tell you how much the payments will be.

Yes it is possible itā€™ll just increase your monthly payment accordingly. You can click zero drive off in the callando youā€™ll see the monthly right there, it might be a dollar or 2 off but itā€™s right there to what it should be.

No worries; thanks for the reply! Iā€™ll PM you if we want to move forward. Much appreciated.

No problem let me know!

Hi! First thank you. Anything available on A-Spec (MDX + RDX)?

How much changes per month on the RDX tech to go to 12k?

Hey So yes I have both models in inventory. The MDX Aspec I only have about 3 in stock so the deals arent as aggressive as the tech and entry level package. RDX is in a similar situation where I have a few more but again management isnt discounting them as heavy as the lower packages.

Hereā€™s the link with 12k miles and if you have any of the models Acura is targeting for the $1500 rebate. if not then its only 1,000 plus $750 extra dealer cash we are doing for the incentives. If you dont have any conquest or loyalty at all leave $750 on the incentives line and thats your monthly payment if you are in NJ and pay the taxes and fess upfront.

1 Like

And this is for the A-Spec MDX ?
Itā€™s for a friend who is now eyeing the X4M since the discounts on MDX arenā€™t too attractive.

Yes it is for the aspec, itā€™s just the aspec isnā€™t going to be discounted as heavy as the tech and base.

Hi there,

I am interested in acura MDX base as well. I currently have acura TLX and lease ending in few months.

Just to confirm is the drive away price inclusive of all taxes, title and reg fees? If yes, then lets make the deal.

Thanks!

Hey Guys! I hate to say this but we ran out of flex Cash! :cry::cry: