UPDATED!~NO BROKER FEE~ Nov Deal! MDX base AWD $341 RDX BASE AWD $359 ILX BASE $202 + Tax/fees with loyalty or conquest

Hello, I just want to confirm the RDX deals bc the numbers you have listed for the base and tech are the same… is that intentional? I am interested in the tech. Thanks!

Didn’t notice that! I just fixed it to the right numbers. Let me know if you have any other questions though if you want to move forward with it!

Ivan,

How much more for a 15k/yr lease on the MDX base? Thanks

Hey your monthly payment goes up to $409 a month with 15k miles a year.

Do you have numbers on an MDX Tech in AWD ?

He’s in NJ. ALL of his SUVs are AWD.

20 Tech MDX: [[[leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=52525&sales_price=43251&months=36&mf=.00042&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true]

This is the link I have on the post

Yes we only carry AWD SUVs! No one up here gets FWD so we don’t bother carrying any.

What does pricing look like for the 2021 TLX A spec?

They’re not the best right now they don’t want to blow those out yet in terms of discount but I’ve seen those in the mid $500s depending on the money out of pocket

Hi, I am looking to get the RDX Tech, can you please provide what are the numbers for the PA state and 12000 miles per Annum

Sure what is your email and I’ll send you a quote.

I have emailed you, please reply to that

PM me the Email I got quite a bit and I want to make sure I didnt miss it.

@aspec1 Sent you a PM
Interested in the MDX w/Tech

Answered! check PM.

1 Like

Whether you’re an ILX fan or not, $202/mo for a brand new non-loaner luxury branded car is pretty amazing. I don’t even think you could get a Civic EX for that.

1 Like

@TypeSH what are the details that get the ILX to $202/month? And yes- I agree with your comment (pretty amazing)

What’s the 1000 incentive on ILX ? Is that loyalty

I’m not the OP, but I’m sure he can help you with that.