Delete please. No longer valid

No longer valid, thank you all for the wonderful experience

1 Like

Hi Vlad, I’m looking for a lease deal in the NCAL Bay Area - I’m trying to keep the payment to less than $200. Can you please let me know what options do you have?
Thanks,
Ash

Good evening, take a look at the spreadsheet that is literally the best way to see what cars you can afford.

Jetta S (manual or automatic) would suit your price needs for a lease.

On a purchase it wouldn’t work as you can only afford ($200*72=$14,400) worth of a car.

With that said, give me a text if you want to schedule a pick up of a Jetta lease.

do you have the latest nov sheet?

Not yet, these prices are still valid until Nov 2nd, this Monday.

I will update the pricing when new incentives roll around.

Any update>?

Yes, the list has been updated. Press on the link.

Major update to the spreadsheet, all deals will be available until the end of the month

Text/call 408-480-1703 for further information or to schedule an expedited pick up. All paperwork can be done before visit.

Spreadsheet was great, is there a difference in interior for 2020 vs 2021 Tiguian SEL? Liked the one i test drove.

Also what is rate increase for 10k instead of 7.5k?

Good evening,

Please follow the link to see the trim chart of features for the 2021 Tiguan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X7iBMRXRNzlI9NEkJkdDkaTzzDAJzO-F/view?usp=drivesdk

Also please review the image attached, it shows what’s new to the 2021 units.

To answer your question, there is no difference in interior between 2020 and 2021. The 2021’s biggest change is wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, doesn’t sound like a lot but it’s so pleasant to have. It’s a change that puts a smile on any current owner’s face, small but significant improvement.

To go to 10k miles just add $10 a month, that’s a good way to estimate the deal.

New Year sale is not over, VW extended it on nearly every model until January 4th!

Don’t blame us as January 5th comes and pricing increases,

2020 units are almost done, and the deals on 2021 units is worth examining, take advantage of the extended End of the Year sale.

It’s a known fact in our business that end of the year is usually the best incentives seen, don’t lose out on that.

We have a few 2020 Jetta S models available at a special price to sell off before VW’s sales end, the last date to get a deal like this will be January 4th.

2020 VW Jetta S Automatic | MSRP $20,885
Lease (36 months, 7500 miles per year)
Sign and Drive! Zero Down Lease!***
$147 Monthly Payment, before tax

***Excludes 1st monthly payment, title, taxes, options, $699 acquisition fee and dealer fees, including Gov’t. Fees. (Around $1300 in drive off fees)

Or take advantage of a “True Sign and Drive” which is means all I need is a signature from you and no money.
Your payment would be around $198 a month with tax included (9.25% tax rate)

You have four days to take advantage of it, so text me at 408-480-1703 to claim yours.

1 Like

Hey Vlad!
Can you please share a trim chart for the atlas cross sport? both for 2020 and 2021 please.

Thanks!

Follow the link down below, it has every model and every year

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mf7jNpYQoSUTRrjmmnFZKl2VvrxSO4v-?usp=sharing

Why even list the the $147/mo deal as a “Sign and Drive”? List it as a “Fake Sign and Drive”.

Because that is exactly how VW advertises (with drive off fees), I just go through the effort of giving an extra option on how I believe it should be advertised (no drive off fees, first month free, just a signature)

Hi Vlad. How can I get in contact with you. I’m trying to lease a car today

Looks like you found it, thanks for reaching out to me earlier

For anyone in the future: Best way to contact me is by text at 408-480-1703 (If contacting me to build a custom quote/find a custom car then please include full first name, last name, and zip code of residency for me to apply correct tax rates, as well as an email to send the figures to)

In stock 2020 units have been added in, please review and let me know which one you’d like to take advantage of while they are still here.

If there is a certain one you’d like but it is not priced out then feel free to reach out to me through text, read the main post for further information. There’s lots of information provided to help everyone as much as possible.