FEBRUARY 2018 BMW i3 REX $17,500 off with rebates/incentives, $196/month- (Tax,tag,doc fee,1st month Due at Signing) with LOYALTY and OL CODE 10k/24mo MUST SIGN IN PERSON

, ,

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

No disrespectā€¦more tongue in cheek comment. I drove one for almost a year and I thought it was hideous, but I will say it drove great, was super quick, and averaged over 90mpge which is insane.

2 Likes

I agree with you about the looks that it really grows on you over time. I never liked the design till we got the car in the household. This is the only car that I have had strangers come over and asked them to see the interiors after seeing how different it looks while in parking lots. Have had kids to seniors come over and ask about the car and how it performs in real world conditions.

My kids were pretty popular in the school first few months they were being dropped in the i3 in their elementary school.

We finished 1 year with the car driving 11k on it and only had 1 issue where a TPMS sensor was changed under warranty.

Best part of it has been free charging and We have driven 80% of the miles so far using free charging with the free BMW ChargePoint and EVgo plans included with the car.

1 Like

Does evgo or ChargePoint still offer free charging for 2018+ models?

Was told a few weeks back at my dealership that program stopped in 2019. Not sure if it includes 2018 cars as well but want to assume itā€™s done.

1 Like

No more free charging ended in 2019.

Free charging at evgo ended but ChargePoint chargers are mostly free unless the parking lot owner charges by the hr or kWh.

You can still get a free chargepoint access card that works at chargepoint stations. Correct, free evgo ended 2019

If someone has an OL code they want to share, Iā€™d probably jump on this deal. Iā€™m in NJ and my current daily driver is somewhat limited, so this would be perfect for my commute and everyday use!

cantā€™ share OL codesā€¦the name on code has to match buyer

I am interested in the deal and I am in PA. Can you PM me your phone number?

I am interested in the deal and I am in GA. Can you PM me your phone number?

NJ caught on and no longer recognizes the REX to be fully electric, so we have to pay sales tax on 2019 REX models but not 2018.

CA gets some nice carpool lane benefits if I remember correctly

There we go! 1 pending sale for the weekend thanks!

Dealer has 3 left in different price ranges and oddly the cheapest white Rex is still available

3 Likes

Do any one have OL code available ? If you are not planning to use, could you please PM me ?

Itā€™s not transferable.

new event with code is available. not sure if they send the code regardless of attendance like some of the ones in the past

http://stratton.eventsbmw.com/?token=DL

INCREASED loyalty to $2000 and now conquest $2000!

Substitute $10,500 with $9,500 if you donā€™t have an OL code in the calculator

Can be done for va? Also loyalty still counts if had a bmw lease in last year?

can be done for anyone willing to drive to the area and sign in person

1 Like

Check the top for the NY calculation with tax. You get an extra $1700 rebate! $110 with $1913 DAS!!