Updated: 2019 Mercedes C 300 Delivery Tracker Update

@BenzboyDTLA @Calvin.MB @nyclife

Typically if you ask the dealer they have a ETA on when the car will arrive.
This is an inbound car and you can see the ETA on it.

1 Like

Thanks @Calvin.MB. This helps. So my Dealer ETA is 10/31.
What is the event code that would suggest that the vehicle is in transit or out for delivery?
Also, typically do the dealer ETAs tend to hold true or delays happen?

Most the time they hold true but you never know. If you have signed docs already there then there is no worries until the car arrives.Ill let you know what is the code tomorrow if there is one.

2 Likes

@Calvin.MB Thank you. Yes, I have signed the lease docs already. Been almost 3 weeks now.

Please let me know of the codes, when you get a chance.

Hello all,
New to this site- great information here.
I need your input on 2019 C 300 Cabriolet lease option in Maryland (Tax 6% on MSRP)
MSRP = $58079
sales price including Tag, Tax, dealer fees, maintenance plan ($1335), etcā€¦ out the door after discount = $55835.50
With $4000 down (covers tax,taf, fee, first month payment) , lease is based off of: $51835.50

$680 / month , 10,000miles/year / for 48 months.

Good?Bad?

Thanks.

Iā€™m a newbie, but from what Iā€™ve learnedā€¦ Bad. Effectively a $760 monthly payment. Look at the OP and compare your deals. Shoot for a heavier discount and get more information. Their numbers seem inflated.

You should never put ANYTHING down on a lease besides maybe first monthā€™s and TTL. That being said, 2019 is a redesigned model and the 10% discount you could normally push for wont happen until late spring. So if you can hold off for a few months, you would save a lot.

1 Like

I ordered a VERY similar spec C300 sedan as you right around the same date. Did they give you a link to follow production, or screen shots sent by the dealer? Iā€™m curious about mine as well. I was told a late December delivery because of allocations.

Nope, no links shared as such. But I follow-up from time-to-time, like in every 4 days. My current ETA/delivery date is Oct 31. Hoping to get it.
How about you?

I guess I should check with my salesperson. I think itā€™s way to early for me. Itā€™s to bad they didnā€™t have any openings for build till a late December delivery.

you can lease an Audi A5 Sportback prestige for that much, why go for C300ā€¦

Late production date. :roll_eyes:

Many options-
Audi is a good car but reminds me of Jetta (never had either!). Itā€™s my first Benz and I like the new design. Iā€™ve had BMWs including M6 all Convertibles.
Came down to $670 /month , I think Iā€™ll go for it!!
I can get 2018 for lot less.

2 Likes

MSRP: $58079
Selling price: $50900.
They wonā€™t move! Take it or leave it kind!
Tried Other dealerships , would be the same, maybe $200, $300 less to get you in. 2018 yes, lot less!

Go for it, man!

Late update Been two weeks with my brand new 2019 C300. Loving every bit.

2 Likes

Congrats!!

What deal did you finally get?

How do you get them to do that?