UPDATE: Signed! 2023 EQS450 Sedan Loaner $371/mo, $1K DAS, NO MSDs

Congrats!

Please be sure to post and upload your contract to SIGNED!

1 Like

Amex incentives amount vary between models.

1 Like

How many miles are on it?

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: All the info you need is in the first post.

1 Like

7800 miles (need to update the calculator)

1 Like

Congrats @hoosierdynasty
very helpful link and tool :slight_smile: . I just ordered 2 new tires for my EQS RWD
front OEM tires lasted 16k miles :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.amazon.com/CONTINENTAL-45ZR20-105Y-ExtremeContact-DWS06/dp/B08TQKRDL5/ref=asc_df_B08TQKRDL5/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=658715268849&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4772308599130963324&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9004449&hvtargid=pla-2080822469901&psc=1&mcid=a89dbefd1f0431269321be8498cd6aea

1 Like

How many miles did you get out of the rears?

DWS06 is supposed to a really solid performance tire. Curious if you’ll notice much or any difference in range and noise since it’s not meant for EVs.

Please feel free to chime in here

The rear axle has 2 “new” OEM tires with 4k miles so far and i hope it will last for another year ( additional 10k miles) by the end of the lease.
If not DWS06 what would You sugggest?

I am planning to replace the tires anyhow next week.

Check Michelin Defender. It is rated for 80k miles.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion but if this is ONLY mileage rating i need tires for 10k miles. LOL.
Are there any other things to consider to choose tires You suggested?
Maybe we should open marketplace here for used EQS tires LOL.

If you only need for 10k until the lease is offer, check tirerack cheapest all season tire. Most likely a Kumho.

1 Like

Definitely check https://www.utires.com/

Used them a number of times

2 Likes

I did . Saving $200 to go with used tires with 8/32 left ? Not sure?

I might have missed how many more miles you need out of them. And 200x4 tires is a sizable discount. But yes if you need more than a few thousand miles probably not ideal.

I was refering to $200 of total saving. I need two tires ONLY for rear axle . I have RWD unit. Front axle tires has ONLY 4k miles so they should last 10k miles more

I meant how many miles were on the original rears before replacement? Did you get yours brand new or with some miles?

BTW, check used tires on Ebay and Craig’s - you may get lucky depending on tire model and size - some good ones go for a song there.

It was like 12,5k miles. One tire was defective so i got 2 brand new tires, one for free from MB and I paid $400 for the second one.

Got it! One possible concern with DWS06 is that MBZ FS may charge you upon return as it is not an EV tire (albeit a very good one!) I’d check with them first and try get it in writing.

I believe Georgia is the same. They will call you a thousand times for a trash deal after you told them it was trash. I would think they would call with a better deal😵‍💫 NOPE!

To be clear i got 2 OEM brand new tires. I am puting them back before lease return with at least 4/32" on it. :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like