June 2021 Costco Incentives

Going off memory (so you’ll want to confirm), I believe a-plan is, but costco is not.

1 Like

It’s Bolt season again!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, but I didn’t get one last time :grin:

1 Like

keep repping that screen name

4 Likes

Edit: Updated with deal link: SIGNED - Bolt LT $0 DAS, $116/mo (incl tax)

2 Likes

Your screen name and avatar both must go now……

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the next person to ask how they can get Costco’s incentives if they haven’t signed up before June… I have faith… LH does not disappoint… :grin:

6 Likes

It’s my second lease, still have my first one sitting in the background

“5% off MSRP” presumably means 5% incentive as a Costco shopping card in addition to whatever discount I negotiate with the dealer … not that I’d be buying the car at MSRP and then getting a Costco card worth 5% of that … right?

Would this stack with a PIN such as the equestrian society or chase private client? 10% off before incentives, + 7k in incentives and 4.5k back in CostCo on a 90k Jag with a near 0 MF and a 50% residual would come out to about $700/month pre tax.

How does one get more details about the equestrian society incentive? couldn’t find anything online.

According to the other slick website, the $3k Bolt lease credit is baaaaack.

3 Likes

Looks like you’re correct!

1 Like

I participated in Costco Boltapalooza and got a great deal on a 3 year one pay lease, but my dealership was willing to give a solid 12% off MSRP to make the lease work.

Seems this time around with there being few left none of the dealerships I have e-mailed have given pricing better than MSRP

1 Like

This could very well be the case for this new Costco incentive.

I also got a 2020 just under 2 months ago, (but the inventory situation is radically different now).

I got mine from the largest volume Chevy store in my metro area, and at the time they showed about 10 2020’s and 25 2021’s in their inventory list, (about half of the 2021’s in transit).

I just checked and they now show 0 2021’s and just two 2020’s, (1 stripped LT DCFC only, and one loaded LT).

I don’t believe for a minute I could get the same deal today as 2 months ago.

Supply and demand. I’m surprised by this new Costco incentive as I would have expected it only if there was a need to get rid of a bunch of units growing "Lot Rot"emphasized text. lol…

1 Like

Same here on the Bolts. Picked up two 2020s at 11-12% pre in April, same dealer is now just under sticker.

Nature of the business. I just can’t see any dealer need or desire to reduce front-end profit dramatically to get rid of un-needed inventory when inventory is short.

Congrats on your discount. I just got 10% off pre-incentive, (but that was my target and when they hit it with no poo-poo added that was that), LOL, LOL…

Very odd new Costco incentive, It makes me wonder who’s paying and why??

1 Like

That’s really strong for right now!! Congrats!!

Yea fairly surprised by it. Especially since theres already 1k on the yet to hit lots, highly anticipated 2022s.

1 Like

Just give it a little time. EV’s are very much a niche product, (easy to sell to someone who understands them and wants one, but IMPOSSIBLE to sell to an average ambivalent consumer).

I’d love to be a fly on the wall and listen to the conversation between a car salesperson who is right on the edge of closing an average car buyer when the conversation turns to charging mechanics/costs, Lol, Lol…

2 Likes