June 2021 Costco Incentives

I borrowed some CBD oil from my dog. But really, I’m not terribly worried. Would have been nice to finalize in case numbers get worse but not a huge deal. You won’t find me spamming 18 threads using 12 exclamation points in each message.

1 Like

program runs through tomorrow, calm down.

1 Like

Interesting. Guess I got conflicting info. As I said before I’m not worked up - not sure why everyone is so concerned with calming others down

2 Likes

My salesman might be misinformed, but he told me new programs start in June when he was specifically talking about getting numbers tomorrow June 1st.

1 Like

Is Affinity stackable with A-plan?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Bruh I’m dying over here. Funniest thing I’ve seen today. I’ll meme this tomorrow if I have time

But seriously as others have side programs run through June first.

1 Like

“White Shoes! Calm Down!” Flossy Carter

1 Like

Incentives are live: Limited-Time Specials & New Car Deals | Costco Auto Program

Chevy:

• $1,000 on 2021 Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500 and Silverado 3500
  • $1,000 on 2022 Bolt EUV and Bolt EV
  • $3,000 on a 2020 and 2021 Bolt EV

Volvo:

• $1,250 on XC60
  • $2,000 on XC40 Recharge

Jaguar:

• 5% off MSRP on a 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE
2 Likes

Well this is interesting…

Obviously need to verify but sounds like a JLR style Pin deal at 5% off for non SVR F Types, with a 5% costco card rebate post sale with survey.

After purchase of an eligible 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE, to qualify for a Costco Shop Card equivalent to 5% off MSRP, not inclusive of tax, destination, title, license, regional advertising fees (RAG), dealer-installed options, accessories, or dealer fees you must complete a redemption form and member satisfaction survey by calling 1-866-899-4234. After Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has verified the sale, please allow up to eight weeks for Costco Shop Card delivery. Costco Shop Cards are not redeemable for cash, except as required by law.

1 Like

Quite an interesting way of doing it

2 Likes

Yeah it’s too late for this for me to bother but I’ll check in the morning when I wake upish.

3 Likes

If the planets align properly this could be decent for the electric options if you are in NJ and the rebate comes back before Costco expires. I suppose some of that depends on how awful the program is for the XC40 Recharge. You would get the $7,500 lease credit, zero sales tax, the $2,000 Costco and the additional $5,000 off the selling price as long as the program is still tracking to relaunch in July, provided you don’t go over $55k MSRP.

1 Like

it doesn’t work. base price is over 55.

also costco jumped the gun on the volvos, it looks like. it’s meant to be w june progs, which launch tmrw.

1 Like

I saw a base MSRP in the high 53’s. You definitely know better than me on Volvo to say the least so I’m guessing that doesn’t include destination? The advertised special on their site (which is pretty bad) showed $55,085 which would be a HUGE swing and a miss from them to miss out on potentially getting a lot of sales over 85 dollars.

If that happens, might be time to sell the Audi Etron I leased a couple months ago to a online company like Carvana (After paying off Audi finance outright to obtain title which isn’t a problem in EV tax free NJ!) and then try out the XC40 Recharge for hopefully very cheap :slight_smile:

Well it sounds like that might be dead in the water if you can’t get one with an msrp under 55k.

1 Like

For Volvo, does anyone know how stackable Costco will be, especially with A Plan and Conquest/Loyalty?

It’s usually stackable with both