Unicorn Audi e-tron prem plus $3350 DAS + MAX MSD $539 +tax 10k /yr +Must Qualify for Costco

left you a vm

Congrats on the promotion @Samaudibh

Is this etron gone?

Still have this e-tron?

Does DAS of $3350 include max MSDs (10) or need to pay MSD in addition to $3350 initially What is the actual initial due price?

Another question, my understanding is that driver assist package is free in P+ (MSRP sheet shows manufacturer credit.) Then, why the additional $40 pm?

1 Like

It looks like the etron is a prized hackr target for now.

2 Likes

It cannot include the 10 MSDs since 10 MSDs with this monthly payment would be $5500.

1 Like

There is alot of 2019 inventory. They should be lower than thisā€¦

2 Likes

Yes agreed. LH challenge on Audi etron is on!!

3 Likes

3350 does not cover max MSDs in this case, the DAS is separate.

1 Like

Any help is appreciated. Iā€™m ready to roll on one. Premium plus is fine, I donā€™t feel the prestige gives you so much more for the money.

7.5k EV federal, 1.5-5.5k market allowance in select markets, find your value on Edmunds, 2k Costco incentive, 2k Audi Loyalty on all 2019s, and 500 Costco card. Happy hunting.

If edmunds says you should save x amount ($16.5k based on my search) does that include the 7.5k EV federal, Costco or loyalty?

Wrong part of edmunds, what you need is the forum section of edmunds.

Using our almighty god google, search forum.edmunds.com + car name and model year.

For etron, type forum.edmunds.com ā€˜19 e Tron, create an edmunds forum account (google account works), post using your zip code for incentives (lease cash, etc), money factor (base this month for Audi is 0.00132), and residual value which sometimes can vary per region, same with MF but for certain brands.

Btw for this month, itā€™s a pretty universal 7500 ev discount, and 5500 allowance (hidden discount direct to dealer) from what Iā€™ve seen.

Audi loaners donā€™t quality for incentives (lease cash, Costco).

With the 7500 fed rebate - shouldnā€™t these be leasing alot lower? 2019, rebates galore - ?

Residual value and discount are issues, 49% rv for a 36/10k. Audi dealers discount less than say a bmw and rv is lower than say an i3 which was 56% for the same values.

Audi doesnā€™t give incentives on demo or loaner leases so itā€™s discount only on those so it makes hacking these harder.

Is this deal still available?

I have some left

Are you open now? @Samaudibh

Somebody should make a killing on this in Nj or CO. Donā€™t these states have extra ev incentives like 5k and no tax on evs?