Unhappy with 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude Lease, How can I get out?

Per this independent study the Car is better than average for car seats.

A better question might be what kind of car seat are you using? Rear facing with a base? Car seats range in sizes and styles. Some of the European manufacturers have some very sleek and compact designs without compromising safety compared to the American manufacturers. My guess is due to the fact that many drive compacts in Europe while the American public craves the 7 passenger SUV for a family of 3.

1 Like

maybe you can get out of your wife lease and lease a new wife for cheaper? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

talk about a 50% rule, very expensive

1 Like

there’s no price for longterm happiness :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought the dealer has nothing to do with lease transfer? and its upto Jeep to allow or not allow transfers… are you saying Jeep doesnt allow transfers?

The bank decides whether or not to allow lease transfers, Chrysler capital is the captive bank for Jeep leases, and he is saying they do not allow transfers

Ah! Thanks! I better check who financed my qx60 then :slight_smile:

IFS allows transfer, but you’ll still on the lease and liable. :-1:

Read your owners manual. GC has rear center kid seat positioning.

You can retro fit the head unit to have android auto. Full replacement with genuine Chrysler stuff. It is about $1400 if you include the money they give for your old unit. Lots of people doing it on the Hellcat forum. It is pretty much plug and play.

How did (and still do) people even live without Android Auto? There are more important must have features with a child on board.

In LA it is very useful having Waze on the big screen and all of the Google assistant stuff built in. Always envious of my wife’s car whenever I drive it.

1 Like

Not saying it’s not not needed, but still can live without it after the fact of not doing due diligence on a car. Rather than taking a $5k hit fot the lack of it.

Keep the GC get rid of the wife get a new head unit. Should be the lyrics to a country western song.

GC much better than a Tiguan IMHO. Also Diono Radian XT car seats are awesome both rear facing and forward facing. Have them in my GC.

1 Like

Not sure if Chrysler adds Gap insurance into the lease, but if they do, go to a bad part of town and leave the keys in the ignition.

1 Like