🏁 Ty The Kia Guy SoCal Kia Specials! December Kia Deals Updated! (CVAP)

Took delivery of two K5 GT-Lines in Wolf Grey from Tyler tonight. Had to wait a few weeks for the cars to become available, but once they were, Tyler made it a very straightforward and hassle free process. I’ve talked to most of the SoCal brokers here and even have done business with some in the past, but you won’t find better than Tyler (at least for KIA deals). Definitely give him a chance to earn your business and you won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Any numbers on Kia K5 Ex?

Niro Ev Ex deal was legit through Tyler.
Texted Tyler and went through the options and then confirmed the pricing was the same regardless. Drove down and was out of there in a couple hours after test drive and paperwork.

No pushy annoying salesmen and a great experience all around.

Driving back I was shocked at how cheap the lease deal was for the quality of car. I use it as a commuter and the fact the base model comes with heated seats, adaptive cruise control, and a screen that completely fills with Android auto surprised me.

Thanks Tyler!

6 Likes

Hey Tyler, do you still have any forte lxs left?

Ty…I’m in Lake Tahoe (but on Nevada side). Can we do a deal?

Still waiting on E-Niro EX Premium Pricing…Black or Gravity Blue.

Hello Tyler im interested in a k5 gt-line wolf grey with the premium package/bose sound system. Is this a possibility? If so what are the current deals you have? If not a possibility I’d also like the deals on the k5 EX with premium package/bose sound system. Thank you.

:boom: 2020 NIRO EV EX PREMIUM - 36/10K :boom:

$45,920 MSRP
$0. DAS - $370 + Tax
$1k DAS - $340 + Tax
$2k DAS - $310 + Tax

ONE PAY - $13,230 ( Based on 7.75% tax rate )

:boom: 2020 NIRO EV EX PREMIUM - 24/10K :boom:

$45,920 MSRP
$0. DAS - $384 + Tax
$1k DAS - $339 + Tax
$2k DAS - $294 + Tax

ONE PAY - $8,924 ( Based on 7.75% tax rate )

Do you still have any 2020 FORTE LXS left?

Ty…super interested. What are the colors?

super interested…do you have black or gravity blue?

I do have Gravity Blue!

Ummm look at the title of this thread

Oops thanks

Hi Ty, Tried texting. Got any Niro Hybrids one pay deals? 24/10?

Hi Tyler Do you still have niro ev ex for 24/10?

What would the numbers be for a 36/12 Kia K5 EX with the premium package?

Send me another text and I will get you the details. Thanks

Thanks Ty for a great lease! (My first one). Just in time before the Nov 2 deadline.
2020 Kia Niro EX - EV
Love the car and getting 250+ miles range! Amazing value and luxury feel. Cost me about $3 to charge in my garage (AZ). Tyler was great to work with and would definitely do another deal with him. Amazing location in Carlsbad overlooking the ocean!

1 Like