Hi Ryan, I sent you a email with the subject “TX Toyota lease”, and I don’t want to put my email address here.
- Model name: 2024 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
- Trim level: 2024 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
- Hybrid or non hybrid engine: Non hybrid engine
- 4x2, 4x4, FWD or AWD: 4x4 part time 4WD
- All exterior and interior colors you’re open to: Whatever
- Desired down payment range, monthly payment range, miles and term: 12k miles/year, 36 months, max down pay 2000.
- Zip code: Will register it in Texas, but I’m having a California driver’s license.
- Email address: N/A
Could you please give me a quote for this?
Wouldn’t be able to help here sorry. We have a waitlist for the 4Runner TRD Pro here that runs wait times to be about 2-3 months. Don’t know what a lease payment would be that far out and history has shown that the 4Runner Pro leases horribly. That’s a car you’re going to want to finance most likely. If you do find one somewhere chances are there is a large mark up over MSRP on it.
Got it. How about the offroad premium?
PM me direct for terms or ask in the comments. Low DAS.
Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 TSS Off-Road: $499
Tundra Limited Crewmax 4x4: $659
Tundra Platinum Crewmax 4x4: $799
Tundra 1794 Crewmax 4x4: $795
Tundra TRD Pro: $999 (slightly larger DAS than the other Tundra’s)
4Runner SR5 Premium 4x2: $579
4Runner TRD Sport 4x2: $579
4Runner SR5 4x4: $549
4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4: $589
4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: $629
4Runner Limited 4x4: $689
I’m interested in the 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium, would you mind giving me more details?
PM’d you. Please let me know
EDIT: Sold in less than 10 minutes***
Sienna XLE just became available. If cash or finance I can sell to any state (excluding CA). If lease, only TX residents. Shoot me a PM if interested.
White Tundra Pro w/ Red Interior
$997 all in with $2,495 DAS 36 month 10k miles per year.