TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Hi Ryan, any lease specials for Tacoma’s? Around $276/mth?

Thank you!

Sure, with 4-5k down anything is possible.

1 Like

Are Automatic 3.0 Supras going for MSRP or do they have a M/A?
That picture you shared with the White supra with the brown interior must be the A91-MT edition correct? Has that been reserved?

I have black, red and gray (this one has red interior) 3.0 Premium’s that will be at MSRP + Window Tint and Scratch Shield Protection ($1,590). If you’re only after the A91 then there will be an MA, but it’s not a manual. Those haven’t started shipping out yet.

Hey Ryan, did that Tundra SR sell that you had posted? Also, what’s the residual value of that specific tundra… looking to lease

It did, less than a day after posting. Not sure when I’ll be getting another one in. Allocation does come out soon though. Are you a TX resident?

Sent you a PM.

Yes I am, I had messaged you about my current lease. I know that will play a part in a new lease.

Incoming and would need to be reserved.

Truck Sport Series Off-Road Sp Ed Pkg - Black
Truck Sport Series Off-Road Special Edition – Black Package Includes:

17” Matte Black Alloy Wheels
Upgraded All-Terrain Tire (Replaces Standard Wheels And Tires)
Black Textured Step Tube
Black Tailgate Insert
Black Exhaust Tip
All Weather Floor Liners
Tss Off-Road Bed Decal

1 Like

This looks so good, only big thing would be a 4x4.

The Tacoma I just posted or the old Tundra post?

**Tundra. Sorry I didn’t even see that.

@Ryan_S - hello! Any Camry hybrid lease available? Thanks!

No sorry, I’ve had people on a wait list for the past 3 months and still haven’t got them a Camry Hybrid.

Deal fell through. Here and available now.

SOLD

Here now and will go quick:

any update on sequoia? waiting on this

No. It’s going to be awhile even after they are actually launched as I am sitting on over 50+ deposits which should cover the first few incoming rounds.

Hello Ryan,

Is the hatch still available?

Sold about 25 mins after posting it, but I have another one exactly like it in transit. Should be here last few days of this month or first few of next. $500 deposit reserves it.