TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

SHEET UPDATED TEMPORARLIY Need to hit a certain mark between the 1st and 15th of this month. A little off track so I lowered prices on Camry (excluding hybrid), Corolla (excluding hybrid), Highlander (excluding hybrid), and Tundra! There is one catch, you CANNOT have a 77373 zip code. As long as you don’t have a 77373 zip then my price sheet right now is valid through 15th of this month. Lets gooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

LFG, Ryan!

1 Like

Ryan is true to the his quotes and no surprises or changes when you get there. Thanks for getting a Tacoma exactly as I was looking for. You don’t need to shop if you get a price from Ryan. See you in 23 months.

4 Likes

You’re the man. One of the best people I’ve gotten a pleasure to work with. I appreciate you and will definitely :triumph: be here. PS I had to phone a friend about that VIN# I should have an answer soon. Just found out today we can’t see outside of the Gulf States Region

2 Likes

What can I say, even service after the sale. Thanks!

1 Like

Ryan was awesome to work with! super fast, and patient with all the questions I had, lol. Walked in today, super-efficient process, and walked out with a great price and a sweet truck. Thanks again Ryan.

IMG_3996|666x500

1 Like

Dang that truck looks good man! You were a pleasure to work with and I’ll be hitting you up soon for your real estate hacking :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Ryan_S I would love to check out the updated sheet. Thanks!

Shoot me a DM please.

1 Like

9-hr roundtrip and it was totally worth it. Great guy, great deal. Can’t get any better than that. Thank you Ryan!! Love my new TSS.

3 Likes

That pic is awesome man! Congrats again and I really appreciate you. :facepunch:

1 Like

I think the real MVP here is your wife with your son in the car for 9 hours!

3 Likes

Hey I’d like to lease a cheap car for 2months please help out

DM me please

1 Like

Got total 4 cars from Ryan! Tacoma and a beautiful galactic aqua Camry for me, brother got a Tacoma, brother in law got a Rav4. Ryan is hands down the best dealer I’ve ever worked with. He made an impossible deal possible with his magic! As you see in the picture 100% Satisfaction, you work with Ryan and you will get that. So happy with these purchases, if you need a car, don’t hesitate, Ryan is your guy!! He’s really fast at replying and always there to help. Thank you again Ryan for the help you’ve provided to me and my family! Will definitely recommend you and contact you in the future

5 Likes

Congrats on the deals! My question is, what about the wives? Where are their cars!!!

Haha thanks! Camry for wife, Rav4 for brother in law’s wife actually

1 Like

Sounds about right hahah, congrats. Good work! @Ryan_S

1 Like

Dude that pic is AWESOME! Thanks for the good words. I have nothing but the same to say about you and your family. Definitely good people. I’ll be here for you when it’s time for the next round :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got a Highlander LE for my family. Ryan is the Best dealer I’ve ever worked with. The price is great and no one beat the price in Texas. My wife and kid are really happy about new car. I already recommend Ryan and will lease in 24 months. Thanks a lot Ryan.

3 Likes