TX Houston Area - Toyota Lease Specials - Ryan Squillace

Yes. Send me a DM and I’ll shoot you my link. Are you in the Houston area?

1 Like

Right now through the end of the month taking $10-$15 off listed prices on my spread sheet on all Camry, Corolla, RAV’s, Tundra’s and Highlanders. Send me a message if you’re wanting a crazy end of the month deal!!!

2 Likes

Send me a DM please.

1 Like

Tomorrow is the start of Toyota’s new incentives. On top of that we have Toyotathon starting as well. We are pacing about 150 units behind the #3 Toyota store in the United States so I am going to have very very aggressive deals going on.

3 Likes

I’m in for a Camry SE.

Updating the spreadsheet now. Tax credits are still there so deal will be similar to what I shared with you previously.

2 Likes

Can you provide me a quote on a 12k/36months Lease on a RAV4?

can you let me know when the spreadsheet is ready sir? I am in AZ but willing to come to texas for a good deal.

1 Like

I’m with Robert. I’ll drive from PHX to Houston for a great deal.

1 Like

@Ryan_S’s dealer does not do out-of-state leases.

1 Like

Darn. Thank you for letting me know Jon.

TOYOTA IS MAKING LEASES GREAT AGAIN!! LOL. Hey guys. Sorry I was slammed today selling and Toyota changed the residuals so I had to redo the sheet 3 different times :sob: I am getting to everyone’s DM’s right now. If you don’t hear from me in the next 10 minutes please reach out again just in case I missed it. Thanks for being patient I really appreciate it. It’s worth the wait!

2 Likes

Shoot me a DM when you can and I’ll send you my link. Thanks!

1 Like

Just sent you the link

1 Like

Now is definitely the month. Lets goooooooooooooo…

4 Likes

Ryan is easy to work with and some unbelievable deals in TX. I recommend check with him as nobody can beat his deals. Patiently waiting for my Tacoma to come in.

3 Likes

Let’s Go, Ryan!

2 Likes

Ryan was great to work with! Everything came out just like I expected. No surprises. Got a great deal!

2 Likes

Picked up my Tacoma this evening after a very easy and quick text exchanging with Ryan! Everything was as he outlined. This is how car buying should be! Looking forward to 23 months from now to lease again with him. IMG_5572.HEIC|666x500

3 Likes

That’s a good pic!!! Thank’s again Charlie, very nice meeting you.

1 Like