TX Dealer offering 19' CTS-V for $899mo. with $1 due at signing

Saw this ad looking for outgoing V3’s and wanted to share and see if there is something I am missing…here is the link to the offer. Does this seem legit or is there some crazy small print I am missing?

It does include tax, tags, dealer fees, etc. It isn’t very useful unless it’s an actual quote

$1 down does not include first payment, acquisition fee, TTL or other fees. After all offers. Additional equipment and features are extra

in the fine print. so probably not a decent deal

TTL DAS and Ron Carter actually has Dealer Addons that you’d have to pay for… Can’t remember the exact amount but they have Beer and Wine in their customer Lounge lol…

I’ve seen CTS-V leases done for that w/ only 1st payment DAS though… it just has to be a stripped out model

I read all the print saying TTL and dealer fees extra as well as equipment, but even with those costs, $899 for a cts-v seems pretty decent.

That’s not bad, but with MSDs (ok, and loyalty), an M5 can be had for about $100 more. And a MY20 M550i can be had for mid-$600. I think I would rather have either of those over the CTS-V which while a brilliant driver’s car, is fairly lackluster at all other aspects of luxury sedandom.