TX - Audi ETron Manufacturer Buyback

, ,

Texas lemon law requires 4 of the same issues OR 30 days in service OR 2 times for the same issue, if it’s a serious safety issue.

Interestingly, the days don’t count towards the 30 day in service if you’re provided a loaner.

I leased it and therefore had to sell it to an Audi dealer (not Carvana, Vroom, Carmax etc).

No loaners available since dealers have had to sell off a lot of inventory and now are unable to meet the demand for repairs. Honest a very shitty experience given the premium we have to pay for the luxury brand. Audi corporate has been no help because they say that loaners are a “courtesy” service from dealers, and not a guarantee.

1 Like

No loaners available and Audi dealer hasn’t told me if they will reimburse me for a rental vehicle.

I’d look outside of your city for an Audi dealer that can offer you a loaner. You could call in nearby cities. I’d try Houston and San Antonio. Back when I lived in NY and had a VW (yes i know there are many more dealers nearby), I went to a NJ dealer that offered me a loaner for a problem that was known to take longer time to fix.

BMW dealer in SoFLo did tell me I couldn’t take the loaner more than 100 miles from the dealer, so I’d check that too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.