UPDATED QUOTE NJ BMW X3, Good Deal Now?

, ,

MSRP 49595, 36 months 10k, 4500 demo miles

New quote: 499/month, no downpayment

Good deal?

Hi everyone,

I just started to use this forum. A lot of helpful tips.

I just got two BMW quotes, the first one is a loaner and I get the quote when I was physically there. The second one is a brand new car and I get the quote over the phone.

1. MSRP 49595, 4500 miles, discount 4300, rebate 2750, adj price 42545, documentation 599, acquisition fee 925, registration 200, tax 3812.07, residual 57%, MSD 0.00145
    Monthly 599 with 1st month down
    leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=7&msrp=49595&sales_price=42545&months=36&mf=.00145&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=799&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=4525&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

2. MSRP 48635, discount 3000, rebate 2750, acquisition fee 925, residual 58%
    Monthly 624 with 1st month down
    leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=48635&sales_price=42885&months=36&mf=.00145&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Which option shall I go after? How I can negotiate a better deal other than putting money down on MSD.

Thank you!!!

Search the forums to research and compare. There are many X3 threads.

1 Like

Refer this thread. I have got same vehicle

That’s a great deal! I don’t know how you achieve that. The dealership I went to is pretty firm on the price. Can you share some tips? Thank you

So you think both are pretty bad quotes?

That’s a great deal! I don’t know how you achieve that. The dealership I went to is pretty firm on the price. Can you share some tips? Thank you

You need to negotiate bigger discounts on both. You’re only getting 6.2% off on the new one and 8.7% on the loaner. Also, do you have loyalty or conquest?

1 Like

Neither.

As @Jon said, you have a lot of reading/research to do.

1 Like

No, I don’t have loyalty and I don’t believe I was offered the conquest cash (although I am sure if there is one). I only got a standard $2750 rebate

Actually I did spend quite a bit time on reading. But still not sure how to get them to be more aggressive. The manager told me that they are going to lose money if they discount more. And it’s already the end of the month. This dealer is the largest in NJ with the largest inventory for X3.

Maybe switch to a different sales?

Email/call a lot more dealers around you - pretty much any within a driving distance you’re comfortable with that have a car you’d be happy with. Some just aren’t willing to offer any significant discounts.

SOME INTERESTING UPDATE

I have been actively after option 1, as it has all the features I like, light interior, packages, etc. And I just got a call from the sales, and they are willing to do 550 before MSD with 1 month down, with MSD, probably 505-510? I think it’s a pretty good deal, right? another 2300 less

Best…I’m going to say this as nice as possible. You seem excited so I don’t wanna be an ass. The deal is not good bro. It’s actuslly crappy. It’s a loaner…if you can’t get minimum 15 percent off a loaner then it’s not a good deal. If you’re that excited enjoy the car but sorry no one in here will tell u it’s a good deal. Loaner w 4300 miles should be 18 percent discount to me w base mf…not .00185. To add 2019 x3 is outdated technology w 2020 getting I drive 7.

1 Like

I got a new quote: 499/month, no down payment

MSRP 49595, 36 months 10k, 4500 demo miles

Good deal?

I think ur looking good there. If you’re asking if there’s more you can get this down? I say possibly 18 percent prior to incentives. But I’d be satisfied at 16 percent and would take it if you are worried about losing out on desl

thank you sir.

As there are very limited car in my region with the same color and package option, I guess I will take that.

Thank you again for your advice

If you are in NJ , Try reaching out to PA dealer. NJ dealers are no good at leasing especially Open road.

If you are in NJ, why are you calculating the tax at 7% and on the monthly payment?

Including luxury tax, it’s 7.025% and taxed up front.

No. The luxury tax is 0.4% on the selling price, which is different from adding 0.4% to the 6.625% sales tax on the totality of payments.

In any case the last LH calculator link shows a SP of sub $45k so I’m not sure why luxury tax would be triggered here