🚗 TSCC - Mercedes [ NJ, NY, PA, CT] & BMW [ DE, MD, VA , NC ]

Thanks to all of our existing customers and hello to all our new ones!!

What’s your email address? I didn’t see anything come through but I’ll double check.

Picked up a 2021 Mercedes GLA250 from TSCC - very responsive communication, which I appreciated. Everything was done up front / clear in terms of pricing, with no surprises. Car was delivered by the dealer and had to sign some forms and that was it - no need to go to the dealership, nothing to negotiate - probably the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. Thank you!

Like many others in these reviews, I’m a first timer using a broker, and I was a bit apprehensive. After beginning my journey on my own on a search for a 2020 A Class with specific features, I realized the numbers I was working on with the dealer were very far from what was being promoted here so I reached out to several brokers.
Bob at TSCC was the first to respond - that same night, and had build sheets in front of me within minutes. Initially, the first deal I was about to jump on fell through because I didn’t respond fast enough, and, unfortunately, my end of summer vacation put a halt to Bob’s efforts. While I’m sure he was frustrated that his time didn’t pay off with me at the time, Bob didn’t let on, and as soon as I returned and reached back out to him, he had a new deal in front of me and done within hours. Less than 24 hours later, the dealer delivered the car to my house, I signed a few papers, and it could not have been easier - and my monthly payments ended up being about 65% of what I was initially quoted when I went to the dealer myself. I wish I had taken advantage of Bob’s service in the past!

Hey Eric, thanks for the review. Glad we were able to make it happen. Hope your enjoying the GLA!!

Hey Matt, thanks for the kind words. Glad I was able to help you out finally. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the new ride!!!

1 Like