🚗 TSCC - **Mercedes-Benz** Some 2020's still left - 2021 GLE350 / 2021 GLA250 / 2021 E350 In-Stock!

Congrats Manny on the new GLB250. Hope your mom loves it!!!

Check out our online quote request form here: www.tristatecarconnection.com/quote-request-form

Check out all of our Mercedes-Benz deals here:

Congrats to Matt on his new 2020 A220. Best of luck!!

Check out our online quote request form here: www.tristatecarconnection.com/quote-request-form

1 Like

(1) 2020 GLE Black / Black & (1) 2021 GLE350 Black / Black hitting the dealership late next week. PM me for details.

Congrats Heidi on your new 2020 GLE350…the tires barely hit the lot!!! :slight_smile:

2020 & 2021 GLE350s hitting the lot late next week. Want one? Get it before it’s gone!!

Hey everyone just a quick update. Inventory is still tight, but there are still some great deals available on 2020 vehicles. 2021’s are starting to trickle in over the next few weeks. Updating the sheet later today with some added deals. Feel free to reach out if you’re looking for something in particular.

Thanks!

1 Like

New York resident, looking to lease or buy a new car. This will be my first car so I have no loyalty to any brand. If any recent graduate deals apply, I graduated September 2019. I am open to hearing all offers/good deals. Thank you

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2018 and up (BMW, Benz, Audi, Porsche, other foreign cars)
  2. Term/Mileage: Whichever term is cheapest/10K miles per year (I would prefer 12k miles per year if possible)
  3. Region/State: New York
  4. Preferred method of contact: E-mail, phone number upon interest
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Sept 2019 college graduate

Thanks for reaching out. Just send you a message.

2021 GLA250 on the lot and ready to roll!!

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 3.17.11 PM

Exterior: Night Black
Interior: Macchiato Beige
MSRP: $44,430
Monthly: $403 / Month
DAS: $2,498
MSDs: $5,000
*No Taxes Included
**MB Loyalty / Fleet can be added

Thanks again for a great September. Should have updated programs for October tomorrow. 2021 Inventory is starting to roll in and more vehicles are showing up early next week. Reach out and let us know what you’re looking for, we’d love to help you out.

:jack_o_lantern: OCTOBER PROGRAMS UPDATED :jack_o_lantern:
tenor
Not many changes across the board. I’ll update the 2021’s as they start to hit the lot.

Just a reminder all of our deals do not include MB Loyalty, Fleet, or any other incentives you may qualify for. Also, FREE curbside delivery is available in most of the tri-state area. Feel free to reach out if you’re looking for something in particular.

Looking forward to helping you out!!!

Congrats Gene, on your new 2021 GLE350!!

Inventory is starting to get back to normal, if you don’t see something on our sheet feel free to reach out.

Thanks again for a great October so far…SOLD OUT OF 2020 GLE350s…Some more 2021 vehicles hit the lot this week. Looking for something in particular?? Feel free to send us a PM and we will do our best to locate it for you.

2021 GLC300 - SEVERAL
2021 GLE350 - Black / Black
2021 GLE350 - White / Black
2021 GLE53 - Black / Black
2021 GLE63 - Black / Black

Sold out of GLE350s … again!! More hitting the lot next week. Be sure to reach out for info on available builds before they show up. The tires have barely been getting dirty :slight_smile:

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

November deals will be uploaded over the weekend. Looking forward to an exciting November!! As always feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!

This year is flying by! Happy November! Not many changes to the Mercedes-Benz programs for November.

As always feel free to reach out with any questions you may have! We look forward to helping you!

Check out our online quote request form here:
www.tristatecarconnection.com/quote-request-form

do you have any gle450 available?

Hi , I’m from Texas. Could you get me a gls

what are the current benz loyalty rebates and incentives that I can apply towards a new lease.

Depends on the vehicle you’re looking for. Send me a pm with what you’re looking for and I’ll get together some details for you.

Thanks

To all the veterans out there… we salute you! Thank you for your service and sacrifice!

2 Likes