🚗 TSCC - **Mercedes-Benz** Some 2020's still left - 2021 GLE350 / 2021 GLA250 / 2021 E350 In-Stock!

Is the calculator link and monthly correct for the E63S in your sheet? The calculator link shows a lower price than what would be possible for that car. Hope I’m wrong…

Well then that’s the last time I let my 6 year old son update my sheets. Thanks for catching the mistake and sorry for the confusion. Updated.

What are the features on the 2 cla demos?

Can you fill out our quote request form and I’ll send you a build sheet.

2020 LOANER VEHICLES ADDED

• A 220 4MATIC Sedan
  • C 300 4MATIC Sedan
  • CLA 250 4MATIC Coupe
  • CLA 250 4MATIC Coupe
  • E 350 4MATIC Sedan
  • GLC 300 4MATIC - SUV
  • GLB 250 4Matic SUV
  • GLA 250 4Matic SUV
  • GLE350

Check out our online quote request form here: www.tristatecarconnection.com/quote-request-form

Check out all of our Mercedes-Benz deals here:

We’ve been getting a ton of request for GLE350s for the past week. Inventory on these are extremely tight right now. Have one loaner available and a few new 2020’s hitting the dealers this month, I’ll let everyone know when they arrive.

Check out our online quote request form here: www.tristatecarconnection.com/quote-request-form

Hey everyone, sorry if I’ve been slow to respond the past few days. Reaching back out to everyone today. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Any availability on the GLC coupe or GLE Coupe?

Hey Matt definitely some options available. Would you mind filling out our quote request form? I’ll work on numbers for you once I get all your info.

Thanks.

Do you guys ship?

We can but it looks like you’re in NJ. Just got your request. I’ll take a look at for you tonight.

Looking for an AMG GT- base coupe. Can you help with that?

Hey Jack I can definitely help you out. Would you mind filling out our quote request form?

Thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you for a great August everyone. Looking forward to seeing what excitement September has in store. September numbers should be updated later today or tomorrow.

2021 vehicles hitting the dealerships as well as some 2020 inventory they’ve been waiting for. Woohoo!!

ship to FL?

Hey Fernando, send me a PM with what you’re looking for. We have strong relationships with some shipping partners we can hook you up with.

Thanks!

Congrats Eric on you 2021 GLA250. Love the Denim Blue color!!

1 Like

Sent you a PM

Congrats to Ron and Patricia on there new 2021 GLA250…Happy Anniversary!

Happy Labor Day!!

2020 GLA250 - Loaner

MSRP: $42,365
Exterior Color: Jupiter Red
Interior Color: Black
Monthly:. $336
DAS: $2,550
MSDs: $3,500
*No state taxes included