Trophy garage posts

My two deals I posted weren’t broker deals!

Thanks Webster, I was inferring as to what I should get a refund on.

Thanks for sharing?

Thanks for being a jerk

Not being a jerk just confused as to your intent. My OP was saying I appreciate trophy kills more when someone earns it.

Yeah I know, I can read. So what are the exact stats on the trophy garage, broker vs non broker deals? And how far back did you go?

I think what everyone is collectively saying is that nobody gives a :poop: what your criteria for trophy status is.

4 Likes

Creating this thread was unecessary. No need to be a downer. LH is a very useful resource to share consesus and deals .At the end of the day the deal and numbers is all that counts .

3 Likes

And everyone wants to see pictures of someone’s shiny new ride regardless how they got it, it’s a slipper slope, next thing you know if it’s not a 1% deal, you can’t post it, ha!

1 Like

1% with HOW MUCH DUE AT SIGNING?? WITH TAX OR IT DOESN’T COUNT

:rofl::bat:

2 Likes

Oh and remember, everything said on the interwebs is true! I’m sure nobody ever inflates their deals, :joy:

Wouldn’t they “deflate” their deals?

Summary

This text will be hidden

3 Likes

I think I was implying inflating as in making them more better

Again, your stating your opinion I merely made a suggestion based off my interpretation of what a true trophy is on a Lease hacking site. On a hunting forum would you post a photo of a deer your friend helped you shoot? I was waiting for stock market to open and made a observation of what my suggestion would be for the trophy section…hence the post being started under “Suggestion”. If no one gave a Sh$t what we thought…then there wouldn’t be a suggestion section.

Go thru the thread and see what position seems to be getting more traction.

This isn’t a hunting forum. Let people show off their one or two pics of their new ride and don’t be a killjoy.

1 Like

Folks, stay on topic and avoid personal attacks.

1 Like

Not a killjoy sir if you read the entire thread I stated my suggestion. I later stated that this was merely for a debate. Appears many can’t handle a suggestion as they have quite a firm emotional attachment to the trophy section.

2 Likes

I suggest that you’re still a jerk and a douche because in your free time prior to your day trading where you make gobs of money, that you decided to converse with the peasants on this forum, ha!

And to second @anon92897398, let people post their rides and let others dig a little further if they truly are looking for a deal.

3 Likes

it’s called Trophy Garage to show the Trophy car added to your garage. Hell- if you got a 320i for $3k down, $300/mo and you feel good about it, post it there!

3 Likes