Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Does BMW allow you to plasti-dip the wheels on a lease?

You can do anything you want, as long you return it the way you got it.

Yeah, you just need to remove it before lease return. The reason I did plasti dip rather than powder coat is because it’s much easier to remove. You can easily peel it off or use some chemicals to take it off I believe. I talked to a guy who powder coated his rims and BMW charged him like $300 per wheel at least return!

I’ve returned cars with plasti dip on the wheels no problem. Was Nissan so idk if Bmw is different.

Plasti dip is taken off easy so just do it yourself if you wanna avoid any hassle.

Usually dealers don’t care if you add value to the car. Generally plasti dip makes the car more appealing and some don’t mind if it’s on there.

2 Likes

Most aftermarket parts don’t add any value and the captives does want them. They want their vehicle back stock as it’s easier to resell. I would say plastic dip doesn’t add any value. It’s so played out and looks cheap. The only exception is usually tinted windows.

2 Likes

I asked my lexus dealer about the powder coat for the wheels, they said no problem. I’ve wrapped many of the trim pieces in black gloss vinyl.

Delivered to my front door!
MSRP. 61590
CAP COST. 47250
DELIVERY FEE. 550
A PLAN. 3K
PAYMENT W/TAX. 455
0 DRIVE OFFS
36/10
Yes. 24/10 was less but I knew I wanted the car for 3 years and my accountant says it works better for me to write it off. He’ll figure that part out. Got it at 7am two days ago right in front of my house. My neighbor who just bought a Q6 couldn’t stop playing in the backseat. It’s huge back there.

12 Likes

With the windows tinted.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited w/ Luxury II Package

MSRP: $43970.58
Selling Price: $39470.58 (10% discount before incentives)
Incentives: $4500
Monthly Payment: $380 (including tax)
Down Payment: $0 down (sign and drive)

9 Likes

Killer deal! Can I ask where your located? limited with lux MSRP for no less than 46k around here.

Probably rear wheel drive.

not sure if the question was for me. I am in Socal

Wasn’t for you, he was referring to the Jeep, Lux is an option on it

2018 Encore Preferred (FWD):
White: $189 a month with zero down and zero customer cash 12/24.
Black: $221 a month with zero down and zero customer cash 15/24.

3 Likes

Yes, rear wheel drive for the perfectly flat and perfectly paved roads of Orlando, FL.

2 Likes

you got better at negotiating deals, going from $221/month to $189/mo, but was it worth all the gray hairs?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

GMC Terrain SLE AWD 2.0T
MSRP $33,755

12k per year/ 24 months
$199.99 x 23 months (true zero drive off)

8 Likes

2018 Encore Preferred
$122.84 per month 10k/ 24m
$122.84 drive off.

5 Likes

You DO look kool in that picture! :wink:

nice, color is unique…how much was shipping from MO?