Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

I dont think bmw has that rule pertaining to the first 6 months like MB does, but definitely can’t the last 6 months

1 Like

Flip it today and go get another one before they are all gone.

Even if the 17s are gone there are plenty of 18s around. The only difference between them for the incentives is the buildout cash is missing on the 18s which is 1k only.

With little hard work and a motivated dealer I sure can negotiate and bring it closer to a comparable 17.

I was in a deal finding mode for last few months and it does take a bit of effort and time. I want to relax for a bit and than get back to it.

1 Like

cool car. 2100 drive-off seems high for no cap cost reduction… is that mostly dealer profit or does your dmv have exorbitant fees?

nice deal, congrats. and it’s not a loaner? also, when you do one-pay does it include the disposition fee?

@woei3

Its not a loaner as you can’t get fleet on BMW loaners.

One pay doesn’t include disposition fees.

I’ve called almost every dealer in the tri-state, and all but 1 told me to go scratch when i asked for 14% off. Some would counter at 8%, but flat out said no to 13% on 17s. I can’t imagine what they would say for an 18. There is 1 low MSRP 18 close to home, so I’ll either go in person or try over the phone for that one before going with the higher MSRP 17 I have locked up for Saturday. I have 4 i3s locked up for Saturday, 2 for me, 2 for friends. We are going together, so that should be interesting haha.

Even the dealer I got a “great” deal on just in Dec for a 530 said 13% wasn’t possible even on a loaner. We need to share a list of good dealers in this area just like they do with CA dealers. I’ll post mine after I close the deal on Saturday if everything goes smoothly.

Now back to to the photos…sorry!

@nextlevelautobrokers

Put yourself in the position of the dealer and think that why would they discount the car at a certain percentage at a particular time.

It’s still mid of the month so the dealer hopes he will find someone who can be sold that car 5-7% off MSRP before the end of the month, also with this leasehackr effect where everyone from here calling for every remaining unit of 17 left on the lot and the asking for 13% off generates way too many leads for these dealers who believe will be able to sell the car to one of them by end of the month close to something where they still make money.

If you really want the deal, don’t do it groups for multiple friends and family on a Saturday like going on a shopping trip to mall, try to understand that the dealer is loosing a bit if not a big amount to move these cars. Why would they do it for any more units than required? I believe when trying to find these deals, they should be done one at a time.

Wait to play the games with dealers in last 4-5 days of the month for best results, it’s way too early now.

6 Likes

Good luck with your down time. Enjoy your i3. Chasing deals becomes an addiction and the end of Q1 is fast approaching :wink:

2 Likes

Or they are chasing a bonus with the factory to offset the loss on the front.

2017 F type R
MSRP: $109k
Discount: $19k
36/12k
$1090/mo
$0 down

2017 Jag XE 20D AWD
MSRP: $42k
Discount: $10k
36/10k
$309/mo
$0 down

not the best deals ever, but still happy

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with an OK deal on a sick car (your f type R) instead of a sick deal on an OK car.

3 Likes

Nice family of jags! Interesting you went for 12k on the F type but 10k on the XE.

2017 Platinum Silver BMW i3 REx ex-Loaner
$53345 MSRP
Leased for $199/mo (inc tax), $125 net drive-off ($625 less $500 PGE rebate), 12k/24mo. This is in NorCal.

6 Likes

Well I drive the f type year round and I got the xe for my mom :slight_smile:

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sterling Edition 4x4
$46k MSRP, $470/mo

Tried to post a pic of my 2018 Challenger SXT Plus a while back and couldn’t get the pic to load. Trying again!

MSRP: $35,075
10k mi / 39 mo
1K down (includes first mo and tax/tite etc)
$299/mo

10 Likes

Love the green, really goes well with the black trim and wheels. Nice car :metal:

3 Likes

Agreed that is an awesome color on that car. Very nice looking

1 Like

Do they still do 12k leases? I went to the dealer last week and the sales rep claimed they only lease their loaners for 10k a year…not sure if true…